Entrance requirements to Splendor Sky Aerie

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Wildlord, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Wildlord New Member

As simple as possible, what are the entrance requirements to Splendor Sky Aerie? I haven't played in over a year, bought this expansion, spoke to Baoko, I'm level 125, and I can't zone in for not meeting the requirements. Is there a gate of quests I need to complete to access the starter zone to this expansion I just purchased? Thanks!
  2. Luciesfur New Member

SIMILAR:
    125 Necro.
    All Access Member.
    Splendor Sky Aerie Teleporter placed in the new house I got with the new expansion presents 2 choices:

Splendor Sky Aerie
    Splendor Sky Aerie2

Neither work. Both say: "You did not meet the entrance requirements"

I didn't really purchase an expansion that I can not access.... did I?
  3. Miaga Member

i think you just need to speak to the NPC in Barren sky to get the first sig quest, then go down to the transport cloud in Barren sky and select the new zone - didn't think there was any other requirements apart from that (certainly wasn't on Beta)
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Evilary Well-Known Member

You have to use the cloud to get there for the first time. The entrance requirements to use the spire are to complete the first quest in either the adventure or tradeskill signature line.
    Twyla and Laaw like this.
  5. Wildlord New Member

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I spoke to Baoko and went back to the spire to zone in. I must have missed the cloud and will try again when the game comes up.
  6. Observing Active Member

Is there a point where the Aerie is a destination for quick travel?
  7. Evilary Well-Known Member

Not so far. I have completed the tradeskill side completely and can fly in all zones but do not have a quick travel option. I was just wondering about this and was going to ask how long it took for Ro to get quick travel to it.
  8. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Not currently. But as soon as you do the first quest(just talk to the guy by the spire) you can wizzy spire or use the tree to get there.
  9. Lumien New Member

Cannot find Baoko on Whisperwind Isle and didn't receive an email (in game) about it. I can see the destination but receive the not met requirements message here as well. Bought the xpac and am level 120. Maybe today's patch will fix it.
  10. Evilary Well-Known Member

You have to be 125 I do believe before you get the mail and can access the new expansion.
    Insulted likes this.
  11. Lumien New Member

Ah, I did not see that part. Thank you!
  12. Gandolfeyn New Member

OK so I am lvl 125 and Baoko is not there! Does he roam and I just have to wait?

Thanks in advance!
  13. Evilary Well-Known Member

Have you received an in game mail from him? He should appear for you down near the bottom of the hill near the spire on Whisperwind Isle once the mail appears in your inbox.
  14. Twyla Well-Known Member

I completed the TS sig line and can use quick travel to the Aerie, it was available immediately after I finished the quest line.
    Breanna likes this.