Enigma of the ... [non-transmuter class] books

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Domino, Feb 7, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Magnamundian Guest

Calthine wrote:
    I guess leaving it to the community sites to inform the playerbase means they can make last minute changes and not be accused of moving the goalposts
  3. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Banedon@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    LOL, mostly they're daggone busy. That and seriously, there should be something for the players to discover, don't you think?
  4. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Banedon@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Is this your first expansion? Just because the NDA is lifted from the beta doesn't mean the beta has ended and even when SF goes live there are bound to be some changes afterward. MMOs are constantly changing beasts, a lot of intended changes often get pushed back for an expansion and new ideas usually run into problems after thousands of people have tried something and someone sees something that none of the testers ever thought to try.
  5. ARCHIVED-Crickett Guest

I'm hoping Domino comes back to this forum post.
    I'm kind of hoping she could help set up a cross server mail service so we could mail all the old books to
    AURELIS.......she likes them :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Meirril wrote:
    Boy, ain't that the truth. Beta is, well, Beta. It's a testing environment and things change. I remember RoK where there were almost no quest rewards until maybe 3 days before launch! At this point anywhere you see SF information you shuld keep in mind that it may change after it goes live.
  7. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

Neskonlith wrote:
    OK.
    Neskonlith wrote:
    It is not just scouts. SKs and Paladins are getting realigned, as are all healers (no healer used WIS for damage before).
  8. ARCHIVED-Gladiolus Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    This will no doubt cause a lot of upheaval but I think it will die down before too long. There's a good market for rare materials, despite the fact that everyone's born with the harvesting skill. There's no reason for transmuting not to end up the same way, once the dust settles.
  9. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

Gladiolus wrote:
    You mean with most all the money being made in the finding of the materials and relatively from the crafting. Regretfully I agree.
    But I also agree with Rainmare that the TS classes are loosing some of their best recipes and many of them can ill afford that.
    I have 4 level 80 crafters and am wondering how far to level them.
    I find crafting spells boring, and crafted jewlery has not been worth making since RoK came out, so unless the pattern has changed there doesn't seem any reason to level my jeweler.
    My woodworker will have arrows, totems and throwing ammo so will probably be worth taking to 89.
    My tailor will need to be able to make backpacks so 83 for him.
    My alchemist has remedies and poisons so will be worth taking to the high 80s.
    With adornments I would have taken them all to at least 85.
  10. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

No need to panic until the expansion is live, folks :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest