Enhancement Request - Marketplace House Player

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Maka, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Maka New Member

I recently purchased some House Players from the marketplace. First, let me say these are great items for a home or guild hall. I have an enhancement request that I believe would be very easy for your dev team and make these items even better!

When I set a custom message under the feature Set Greeting Message the House Player does say the message when I approach the desired range. The House Player message only shows in my chat window. I toggled a few items and confirmed it appears when Chat Text\ Nearby Chat\ NPCSay is enabled. I think it would be great if the House Players acted more like Chat Text\ Nearby Chat\ Say. I believe the difference is that I would also get a chat bubble from the House Actor. The popup bubble would be easily noticeable every time, not just when I am looking for it in a chat window.

Thanks!
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

That's unlikely as the chat is coming from 2 different sources. Player chat is being served via the communication portion of the client. NPCs are simply displaying pre-defined text attached to them.