Enhance your Wardrobe and Home Decor with these New Player Studio Items!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

[IMG]

It’s a new year and that means we’ve got some incredible new Player Studio items to add to the Marketplace. But these aren’t just any items; they are Player Studio items that have been created by players just like you! These player artists have been hard at work creating some amazing accessories and stunning house items for their fellow Norrathians that are sure to make a statement this season! What have they been working on? Take a look at these awesome new items!

New Shields
    Are you looking for a way to impress your allies and intimidate your foes? These new shields are sure to make the perfect accent piece to any armor set. With five styles to choose from, there’s something here for any Norrathian!

Kite of the Hare by Bunnymitts

[IMG]

Do you prefer the interesting angles of kite shields? Do you love vibrant shields that make you stand out in battle? Then this stylish Kite of the Hare shield is for you! It’s available for only 250SC, so pick one up today!

Draconic Damage Shield by Rollen

[IMG]

Featuring the fierce profile of a dragon, this Draconic Damage Shield should be a signature piece for any adventurer. For only 500SC, this shield would make a dramatic addition to your attire!

Diseased Defender by Rollen

[IMG]

Do you fancy items that feature the dark arts? Proudly show your sinister side with this embellished Diseased Defender shield, which is available for 400SC.

Tower Shield of the Tidal Lord by Rollen

[IMG]

Are you looking for a shield with a graphic image that will captivate the attention of your enemies? Why not give the Tower Shield of the Tidal Lord a try? This shield is available for 500SC.

GnomeSmasher by Rollen

[IMG]

Do more traditional shields appeal to your taste? Rollen has you covered once again with this GnomeSmasher shield. At only 400SC, why not make this tower shield yours today?

New Weapons

Now that you’ve spiced up your appearance with a dazzling new shield, your old weapon might be looking kind of shabby. One of these detailed new weapons is sure to complete your attire and complement the armor of any adventurer!

Crumbling Wand by Bunnyvest

[IMG]

Are you looking for a new wand to complete your magical accessories? This Crumbling Wand is available for 500SC and would make a stunning addition to any caster’s ensemble!

Crumbling Short Sword by Bunnyloafers

[IMG]

This Crumbling Short Sword would look amazing in the hands of any fighter or scout. It’s available for only 400SC, so will it be your adventurer’s new weapon of choice?

Undying Heart by NS6

[IMG]

Are you looking for a weapon that is slightly more sinister? This Undying Heart staff is available for 500SC and will definitely make a statement people aren’t likely to forget!

Staff of the Inferno by IceSy Designs

[IMG]

You can never go wrong with a traditional fire or ice theme! This Staff of the Inferno takes fire to the next level and creates a stunning focal point. The staff is available for 400SC, so be sure to check it out!

House Items

Are you looking for ways to spruce up your Norrathian homes? There’s a variety of new housing items that will let you do just that!

Arched Flagstone Fence and Post by IceSy Designs

[IMG]

If you want to enclose a private garden or create a stunning entrance to your home, then these pieces are for you! These stonework pieces will enable you to build a stunning fence around any perimeter. The Arched Flagstone Fence segment is available for 100SC and the Arched Flagstone Post for 75SC each. What gorgeous landscape could you design with these beautiful new fence pieces?

Gorowyn Estates Door by Jerry Dechant

[IMG]

Do you live in Gorowyn? Have you been longing for a functional door for your space? Well, your wait is over, because the Gorowyn Estates Door has arrived! This custom-fit door is available for 350SC and was designed to fit openings in your Timorous Deep homes. Finally, there’s a way to add some much-needed privacy to some of your rooms!

Plush Leather Furniture by Jerry Dechant

[IMG]

Do you want to redecorate your living space? Maybe you’d like a more rustic space and the Cherry Blossom furniture just won’t do? There a various pieces available in the Plush Leather Furniture themed set that might appeal to your taste! The following pieces are available individually: Plush Leather Bar Stool 150SC, Plush Leather Chair 350SC, Plush Leather Loveseat 350SC, Plush Leather Ottoman 250SC, Plush Leather Sofa 350SC.

Stretch Out and Wait by Neko Zero

[IMG]

Are you looking for the perfect accent piece to fill a blank space on your wall? This lovely painting is available for 350SC and would make fabulous focal point on any wall or fireplace mantle. The soothing colors and serene content would enhance the atmosphere in a variety of settings. Where would you hang this painting?

Traveling Salesman Wagon by Jerry Dechant

[IMG]

Are you creating a house featuring merchant caravans? Maybe you’re looking for a way to display all of your sales crates? Well, this stylish wagon is available for 350SC and is ready to be loaded up with all of your prized wares!

Elfin Furniture by Jerry Dechant

[IMG]

This themed furniture collection includes a variety of items to choose from while decorating your home. The clean lines and neutral colors of this furniture set make it perfect for a variety of uses. The available pieces are available for 350SC each: Elfin Dining Chair, Elfin Bookcase, Elfin End Table, Elfin Dining Table, and Elfin Coffee Table. There’s plenty of room to accessorize this furniture with your special treasures, so what items will you be highlighting?

Rose Stained Glass Lighting by IceSy Designs

Do you want to add an elegant touch to your décor with lighting fixtures that add to the room’s atmosphere? These lovely lights will do just that! There are two themed light fixtures available for 200SC each.

Rose Stained Glass Wall Sconce

[IMG]

Rose Stained Glass Chandelier

[IMG]

Starfish Bundle by Neko Zero

Would you dress up your aquariums? Maybe you’d like to add some interest to the shores of your Vale or Refuge private beaches? These beautiful new starfish are perfect for either setting and are available in a bundle for 500SC or separately for 150SC each. The bundle includes one each of the following: Starburst Starfish, Common Starfish, Titanic Starfish, and Luclin Starfish. Here’s a closer look!

[IMG]
    Do you want to create amazing cloaks, weapons, or house items that can become part of Norrathian history? The Player Studio program gives you the chance to share your artistic talents with fellow players and earn 40% of the net sales! Visit www.everquest2.com/player-studio for more information about the Player Studio program and learn how you can get started making amazing items today!
  2. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

Nice items. I especially like the Elfin Furniture by Jerry Dechant. Great job once again Jerry! Thanks for all your hard work and wonderful creations.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  3. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Love everything ... I need more SC!!!! ;)
  4. Sweettpea New Member

When are the Spiral Staircases going to be added?
  5. Spindle Well-Known Member

Great stuff! The shields and weapons are very nifty. The Undying Heart is truly sinister!
    The house items!!! OMG, fantastic!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

I absolutely love ALL the new house items, and have already purchased a few of them, after discovering them in the marketplace this morning. Some of the new shields are pretty awesome too, though I don't generally purchase appearance stuff anymore since I don't really have any place to store it.

Hoping for some new wardrobe options soon...something accessible at all times and something that will give us more options to store appearance stuff. My house vault is literally plumb full of appearance items, as is a few of my personal bank bags. I can't afford to spare anymore space to appearance items, unfortunately, which means this section of the marketplace suffers greatly from purchases that would otherwise be made.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW DOOR, JERRY!!! :D

Uwk
    owner of several Gorowyn places of varying sizes ;->
  8. Losadunai Active Member

I really love the elfin furniture. It's nice to see something bright, sleek, with designer lines to it - definitely getting all of the pieces :D
  9. RainbowArches New Member

Thank You to all our very talented Player Studio artists!!! Jerry Dechant never fails to impress me with his practical doors, whimsical wagons, and now: amazing Leather Furniture and elegant Elfin Furniture! (not to mention the much sought after cabinets, which have been available for some time now!) Thank you so much Jerry!
    But I need to also thank Neko Zero for his consistently amazing, and unique artistry in all his items! Thank you also to NS6 whose Player Studio items never fail to capture my artistic heart! And IceSy Designs, too, with the recent artistry of Rose Stained Glass Sconce and Chandelier, and the beautiful Flagstone Fence and Post!
    Thank you to ALL our very Talented artists who dedicate their time to bringing other players new, exciting and beautiful creations for us to enjoy IN GAME! (I will never have enough SC to buy EVERY beautiful item if you keep this up!)

Ezunii (and my 13 other characters!)
  10. Brekkik New Member

It should be noted that the rose stained glass wall sconce doesn't produce light of any sort. Unsure of the chandelier though since I wasn't ready to risk more station cash on an item that looks great, but I ultimately can't use in my build if it doesn't also produce light.
  11. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I agree that I'd like a description on the item, as to whether it produces soft light, no light, etc.

Hmm, I may have to try that Arched Fence as an item to fit for Roof peak filler. Nice piece!

As an aside, since I tend to joke about margaritas on the forums, I'd love to see someone create a tray with a Pitcher of Margaritas and a couple glasses w/ or w/o ice? I'd lay odds that EQ2 houses which include some sort of bar feature, would have pretty similar stats to the number of cat pics posted on FB, hehe ;)

Kitty
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spindle like this.
  12. Spindle Well-Known Member

Oh, I'd buy a few of those trays! One could call it 'Pitcher of Iced Limey Beverage and glasses' if they are teetotalers ))
  13. Wellknownmember Active Member

I always look at the player created stuff first, it's usually superb! Now, when will SOE's thugs lean on Walmart and force them to carry the SC cards in every store? Didn't there used to be an extra bonus if you bought one there? But I haven't seen one in a Walmart for over a year, and I keep asking.
    Kittybock likes this.
  14. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Well, I grabbed a few player-made items for my last house too.

As for the problem w/ SC cards, I agree entirely! I had that issue at Christmas, when purchasing one for my hubby. Normally, I just buy my SC online, but as a gift...ya know?? All they had left were Landmark cards, which I knew would work, but what about someone who has put it on a gift list for their Parent GF/BF/Spouse that does not game? They may not recognize branding and settle for another item.

Kitty
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeuck...tequila sucks. X-P

Now, if it's daiquiris you're talkin' about... ;->

Uwk
    one who literally has the blood (or something) of the actual Captain (Henry) Morgan in the veins... ;->
    Kittybock likes this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO!!!!! X-D

"One does not simply force Walmart to do anything. ... Not with 10,000 men could you do this." --with apologies to Sean Bean

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Had the issue with that way back when one Father's Day, when the Powers were trotting out another sale weekend; went to my local GameStop and tried in vain to find any cards that would actually work for EQ2. Plenty of obvious "Holy Cheeze-its! PLANETSCAPE 2!!!!!!! OMG!!! PS2 (say, that's catchy...)!!!!!!!!! None of this 'EQ2' crap that no one's ever heard of!!!!! Buy this now!!!!!!!!!!" cards and the clerk couldn't tell me definitively if those would work for any other game (I don't think he was sure, but those were the only cards they got in, and they hadn't been told there was supposed to be a sale price...). :-/

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.
  18. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Haha, Uwk, we are almost derailing the thread.... ;) My bad. Ah well, it is kind of related.

I was working on another breakout the other day and I was seriously thinking of how a tray of margaritas would be too cute, but since you mentioned the Captain...lol, there is a tray with Coldain Iced Rum ;) Think I'll get one of those!

Cheers,

Kitty
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Really?? Cool! I'll have to check that out!

See? We didn't derail it after all! :D

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.