"Enhance: Rift" bugged?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-MarkisDecimus, Jul 10, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-MarkisDecimus Guest

[p]I recently put an AA point in "Enhance: Rift" under the Warlock tree only to discover that it did not increase the damage of rift. I respecked my achievements just to test it again and sure enough even with 5 points in Enhance: Rift it still did nothing. Can anyone else verify this?[/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Gromann Guest

Did it cut the recast time? Or is the ability just completely broken?
  3. ARCHIVED-Pucswift Guest

[p]I actually purchased a respect just to check this out. [/p][p] Enhance Rift is bugged. and I did a /bug on it. IT does lower the reuse timer however damage is not increased at all [/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Supple Guest

[p]I put 5 AAs into it. [/p][p]It did not increase the damage.[/p][p]It did reduce the recast. [/p][p]I /bug'd it.[/p][p]A warlock friend of mine did the same.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-luwegeeeeeee Guest

I motion this thread. Devs please take a look. It is indeed bugged! Enhance: Rift = bugged
  6. ARCHIVED-Aranieq Guest

when you /bug /petition an issue is the best first line for the issue. When you get CS responses back if you share the response then it's usually easy to gauge if it worthy or making a massive push to get something looked at or whether it's just on the back burner but will get fixed. Dev's do not respond to threads that are either reported just to get their attention or those that specifically say dev come look here etc.. in fact it's almost guaranteed to have it not responded to. /bug it, give details and share what CS has said to you about it. If in your bug report you put a link to the thread that describes it in detail then thats along proper lines IMO, but you /bug is the key. No /bug it's not even on the radar.
  7. ARCHIVED-luwegeeeeeee Guest

thank you for sharing information with me which i have already been aware of. my statement of "dev's please look" is just me expressing my opinion that this is a bug that is worthy of attention. By expressing it with these words i hope others reading it will also understand the significance of the bug also. i never expect a dev to respond or even look at a thread, especially when summoned.
  8. ARCHIVED-knightofround Guest

Yes, they finally stealth-fixed it in the last update! The damage now increases appropiately.