Endorean recruiting, Antonia Bayle. Semi progression (raid) & (casual)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zerm, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Zerm New Member

Endorean houses raiders and casual alike, we are building our core raid force as well and grow quickly in the tradeskill and support roles!

Current Goals:
    • Tier caps till kunark,
    • Guild Growth
    • Key quests and Lore
    • Raid Growth
    Future Goals:
    • Current content raid team
    • Organized events for low tiers ( alts )
    • Reaching 95 for new expansion
    Raid Times:

Sunday 8:00-10:00 EST

Wednesday 8:00-10:00 EST

Raid recruitment
    • Enchanter
    • Bard
    • Conjuror
    • Warden
    • Wizard
    • DEFILER :)
    • Scout
    Casual : open all

Or contact:
    • Ztaab
    • Kayliana
    • Oipei
    • Atuc
    • Moskii
    For more details about our guild please contact us or fisit our forums and check out what we are about.
  2. Marilia Active Member

Great bunch of folks here in Endorean! I joined a month ago and haven't regretted a minute of it. Friday we make our push to lvl 70 and that raiding content. Come join the fun!
  3. Tanilya New Member

I've been with Endorean since day 1. The people are amazing and it is alot of fun to go back and rediscover old content that I couldn't do back in the day because my old guild wasn't able to do it. We've seen quite a few new faces join the ranks and there is still plenty of room for more. Check out our guild page or hit up any of us online if you have any questions at all. We're more than happy to answer :)
  4. Marilia Active Member

Just wanted to give an update on what Endorean is doing and plans for the future. Currently we are level locked at 80 for Kunark. We plan to spend the rest of this month in Kunark then about a week or so before the new expansion we will be letting folks loose with the leveling so they can level to 95 for AoM if they wish.

For our future plans, we will be exploring AoM's raids as well as going back to do the raids we missed on our journey to 95. We have a fairly large contingent in the guild that is still very interested in doing the older raids (including the lvl 90-95 stuff). The details are still being worked on for these progression or "retro raids" if you will, but needless to say we're all excited about them and the new expansion.

We're looking for all types of players. Casual, raider, quester, progression raider, tradeskiller, decorators, shiny hunter, everything! We want to be an all encompassing guild.

I know you may hear this a lot in EQ2, and honestly it's pretty much true for most guilds in the game, but we have a great bunch of folks in Endorean. The EQ2 community is bar none one of the best.

If we sound like a guild that might be fun for you, please feel free to contact me, Janzi, or any of the following people for more information: Ztaab (our fearless GL), Kayliana, Oipei, Ciws, Tanillya, or Moskii. Moskii is our token dwarf, feel free to buy him an ale. Or give him a hard time. Either one works!