Elemental Tokens

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Wargred, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Wargred Member

Just wondering if anyone on Maj' Dul might have any extra Elemental Tokens..I know they can't be traded, but I'd be willing to pay some Plat for specific items.from the vendors in the grottos.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

too bad I just saw this, because I would have helped you :(
    And you do know that 3 of those groves have crafting quest in them, and that you can repeat the quest endlessly.
    I made over 4000 tokens this last ME event, (I am just a little crazy) and it takes only little time to get together a good amount of tokens.
    Hartsmith, Twyla and Breanna like this.
  3. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I keep forgetting to do run-throughs of Moonlight Enchantments.
    Schmetterling is correct, though I'd point out the the one where the myconids are is probably the best place to get the tokens. It is a smaller area than Faydark's, and more of both harvest nodes so you don't have to sit and wait for anything to repop like you do in Darklight's zone.

If you haven't already looked, you can often times find items up for sale on the broker.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Darklight woods is no problem, if you collect both items around the same time.
    Darklight woods has house item shelf fungi, that drop while you harvest, so do beehives drop in GF.
    I do agree that for speed the grove in Neck Forest is the best.
    Do you know that you only need to get the quest once?
    After that you can collect as many resources as you want.
    I usually get 800 each and then just settle down to craft.
    while you do the crafting part, you do have to get the quest after 2 combines .
    Hartsmith, Breanna and Twyla like this.
  5. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I've taken the time just to harvest a few of the fungi shelf for my halfling's Fungi Farm, but don't remember if I have ever gotten the beehive through harvesting. Will have to check that out next time (if I remember).

800? Ambitious, LOL. But yes, I have gathered more than needed during the first round to save time. At least as many as needed for the amount of tokens as I think I need that day.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea the beehives are from Greater Faydark, and you can buy wasp nests too (same thing, just upside down).
    Breanna likes this.