Elemental amalgamation extra damage not applying

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Meshuggahx, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meshuggahx Member

Heya. I have been trying to get a dev attention to that issue for a while and even spoke to Gninja about it during beta but still that spell does not apply it's extra damage "elemental destruction" ON SOME characters ( i have observed mostly beastlords) in my case on this parse it does work on my sk with apprentice 1 quality but my main which is a beastlord NEVER got the extra damage to trigger. Please fix it it's a great spell when it does work!

My beastlord name with the broken spell is Animalistico.

Here's how the spell should looks like when it does work on sk.
    [IMG]
  2. Meshuggahx Member

And this is how it looks like on the beastlord as you can see only auto attack but no extra cold damage.

[IMG]
  3. Meshuggahx Member

4. Meshuggahx Member

Still bugged!
  5. Meshuggahx Member

Still does no extra damage on for some players! :(
  6. Lucus Well-Known Member

i take it the bonus damage you are talking about is the epic rune that adds a second summon to elemental amalgamation?

second i would suggest sending caith a clear and concise PM on discord about the bug to get their attention.
  7. Meshuggahx Member

Nope. The second summon from epic rune or jewelry works fine. It's the beef of the spell "elemental destruction" that does not work for some players and all you get is a weak auto attack.
    I tried pm in discord all the devs and they all ignored it so far. Gninja spoke with me during beta and they couldn't reproduce the bug (because it's uncommon) and it just stayed at that state.
  8. Meshuggahx Member

9. Meshuggahx Member

Another patch, still bugged :(
  10. Meshuggahx Member

I have noticed a new thing that might shed some light on this bug, it seems the correct pets are bigger in size and have glowing orange effect, while the buggy ones (like mine) are small in size and have no glowing effects on them.
    Please fix :)
  11. Meshuggahx Member

Bump! still bugged! still annoying!
  12. Meshuggahx Member

BUMP!! STILL BUGGED AND NOT WORKING!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.