Eidolons of Sleepers Tomb

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jacksonx, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Jacksonx New Member

What is the deal with this boss? The first two times we went into the zone we spawned one, got a chest distributed loot and zoned out and went on our merrily way. Last night however it was suggested that after one died it was possible to spawn another if you had enough shards and sure enough another spawned. We were able to spawn and loot from all four Eidolons in the same raid. Is this intended if you have extra shards or was this bugged?
  2. Atan Well-Known Member

If you have the fragments to spawn them, yes it is intended.

The one thing to note is, your only chance to spawn the challenge mode is the first time. Once you spawn and defeat one of the others, you can not then spawn the challenge version.

There are enough fragments each zone to spawn 2 names I think? But if you weren't always clearing the zone, you might have an abundance of blue/black shards to spawn extra mobs with.

But I'm positive this was intended.
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

You are able to spawn 2 Edilons if you have enough shards. If you are getting drops form all 4 (or 4 chests) then it is bugged. You should only receive 2 Exquisite Chests (one from each boss)
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

Estred, if you have fragments from previous zone timers, you can spawn more than 2, and you can get the loot.

Or, if you buy these fragments from guilds unable to clear the zone, it works as well.
  5. Jacksonx New Member

Sounds like it bugged then because as I said we were unaware of it until we noticed other guilds posting multiple kills on the same day, so we have an excess of shards so we tried it and we were able to spawn them all and get a chest for each one.