{DVC} Frostfell House Swap, Maj'dul server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Merriel, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

A few months back, Vasciagio came up with a suggestion that he, Ceyarrecks, and I would do a Frostfell house swap for each other, and we all liked the idea and decided to flow with it. Instead of each of us doing two houses individually, Vas and I would decorate for Cey, Cey and I would decorate for Vas, and they both would decorate for me. We chose to decorate the same home, a Valor Homestead house in New Halas. It was quite a challenge and yet quite a bit of fun, as we each decorated the home based on our knowledge of each other's likes, and I believe we were quite successful in our quest to please one another.

The guys insisted I tour my home first, though I was really excited for them to see theirs, so I guess I'll post them here in the order we toured them. Please feel free to tour our homes and if you like what you see, please take a moment to vote. :)

Merriel's Cabin Retreat by {DVC}
    Newly Published under Small Homes, owner Merriel
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Next we have Vasciagio's home:

Surreal Art & Song {DVC}
    Newly published under Small Homes, owner Vasciagio

[IMG]

[IMG]

And last, but not least, we have Ceyarrecks house:

Ceyarrecks' Teck-n-home {DVC}
    Also newly published under Small Homes, owner Ceyarrecks

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Oh, I guess I should have mentioned...when touring Vas's home...think outside the box...try and think like a cat, when navigating this house. :D
    Ocarinah, Spextasy, Katz and 2 others like this.
  3. Eryn Well-Known Member

Those were very creative. Loved them all.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

Thank you, Eryn! I am glad you enjoyed them. :)
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

(( what or who is DVC??))
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Eryn Well-Known Member

It's the first initial of their prospective toons names
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

The last time I "thought like a cat" in one of Vas's house. There was an incident...with a window! ;)

Finally got a chance to tour them tonight. They're all really creative. Enjoyed touring them. :)
  8. Llieam Well-Known Member

Well done, I really liked the trio of homes you guys did!! Thanks for posting for us to take a look!

LL
    AKA
    Ware
  9. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Thank you both for your feedback.
    and,...
    at least in Vas' case, there is his "hidden" personal space which is perfectly designed for all the needs of a Kerra ;)
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

So while I was scrambling to do some frostfell stuff, a friend sent me a tell saying I had to come see a house on Maj'Dul...it was Vas's house. So since I was going to be touring anyway I decided to do a video. I didn't post link here because I wanted to finish Frostfell and then do videos of the other two houses in the swap. I tried to get the thumbnail the same as the pics provided above. So here you go, hope you enjoy!

Merriel's Cabin Retreat by {DVC}

Surreal Art & Song {DVC}

Ceyarrecks' Teck-n-home {DVC}
  11. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

wait,... authorized personnel in a temperature gauge? ;)

Thank you so much for your time in touring these Small Homes.
    was fun doing rather secret decorating while the owner was online ;)

!! sshhh!! nothing to see here,.. please move long :p
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

Awesome video's, Ocarinah! I totally had not been expecting this until you told me you were working on them. I really appreciate this very much. :)

Edit:

As Eryn stated, DVC is the first initials of each of our decorating team. Daemora, Vasciagio, and Ceyarrecks. Any homes labeled as such are a collaborated effort done by the three of us...or as in the case of these three small homes, we each partnered to decorate a small house for Frostfell for the third member of our party and these three homes are the result of that swap. :)