Dungeon Maker and the Marketplace

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Aiirbornne, Dec 8, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Aiirbornne Guest

I do not have AoD at this time and while i am a major tradeskiller and see that the assistants are a wise investment I have a complaint for the people who make decisions.
    Why can I not spend dungeon marks.
    I have them, there in my currency tab, why does the marketplace require AoD when earning the marks does not.
    Please either explain this decision to the entire community who may or may not know this issue OR correct the marketplace to just require the proper number of marks for the item.
    Also..
    If someone HAS AoD. and the marks.. will they be able to GIFT from that selection.
    This has potention to be useful to others and would make player dungeons a tad more interesting if you could give items for your marks. You can earn Marks of Manaar and use them on adornments without being gold or owning AoD ( I understand that this is a seperate expansion, i'm making a comparision ) there an in game currency like city tokens at the festivals, same difference to me. From that idea, lets add a way to spend city tokens in the marketplace as well.
    At this time i have 37 marks and no further interest in AoD at all other than the Freeport questlines that still seem to be partially incomplete, until i have the SC built up from my gold status to get AoD for free from said marketplace.
    Was really hoping to get my 500SC for being gold at launch, but it seems that like the free LoN cards the credit is issued at the time of the month that the cards are issued. My cards arrived on the 5th.. silly me to think that i would get my SC on the 6th at launch.
    Answers Please.