Dungeon/Instance Guide

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-StrifeWolf, Jan 31, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-StrifeWolf Guest

Hello everyone, I was wondering if we could compile a list of Dungeons/instances that we can solo and at what lvl it can be soloed at. Im working on my necro right now only lvl 45 but i missed out on nek castle by accident =) I was thinking it would be a good idea for everyone to see were to go at what lvls if you wanted to solo through a dungeon for named or exp or aa or whatever or if not what are the DO NOT MISS dungeons as you lvl for the necro that is a must to go through atleast once?

Thanks all
  2. ARCHIVED-Vargavinter Guest

I just started a necro aswell, so im interested in this aswell.
  3. ARCHIVED-Xil Guest

StrifeWolf wrote:
    I suggest you go looking for things instead.
    You really should see as much content as possible on the way up for AA's.
    And really the game is short enough. Don't try to screw yourself out of content just to do stuff fast. There is no reason for you to do anything fast. Just go explore. Turn off your map. Find new zones and kill new things and do new quests and just enjoy the game.
    Getting told where to go and what to do turns the game into a job.
  4. ARCHIVED-jeremyhwilson Guest

5. ARCHIVED-StrifeWolf Guest

[IMG] 02/03/2009 10:35:14 Subject: Re:Dungeon/Instance Guide
    StrifeWolf wrote:
    I suggest you go looking for things instead.
    You really should see as much content as possible on the way up for AA's.
    And really the game is short enough. Don't try to screw yourself out of content just to do stuff fast. There is no reason for you to do anything fast. Just go explore. Turn off your map. Find new zones and kill new things and do new quests and just enjoy the game.
    Getting told where to go and what to do turns the game into a job.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry i might not have been very clear...that was the problem I have been playing and not mapping it out at all or anything but when i made it over to nek castle to try to check it out it was all grayed out to me. That is why I think we should have a list..not to make a schceduale to level so it becomes a job, But so we do not miss things as we are leveling and get the full aspect. I would love to be able as I level to hit all the dungeons atleast one run through group or solo thats why i think its important.=)

and thanks jermyhwilson for the list at eq2 wikia with all the dungeons and the level range....Is it 10 level difference before it grays out through your whole career or does the level spread before it grays out change? thanks all
  6. ARCHIVED-jeremyhwilson Guest

in the very beginning at lvl25 or lower the difference is lower than ten. by the time your up to lvl25-30 the lvl range max's out at 10 and will remain that way to the end game.
  7. ARCHIVED-Xil Guest

StrifeWolf wrote:
    Don't forget you can go back and mentor too. It might be grey to you but I bet it's not to someone who wouldn't mind an EXP bonus for a run through it...
    And you can turn off your Adventure exp so you don't out level content too quickly. It's pretty easy to get ahead of the content... Exp comes real fast. This is also helpful to get those AA's. Our class is completely AA dependant so the more you can get early on the better off you are going to be.
  8. ARCHIVED-milon Guest

I'm pretty sure what he meant was " Can we post a list of dungeons/instances that we can farm at various levels so we can make money to afford our ridiculously priced pet upgrades?"
  9. ARCHIVED-minkie78 Guest

StrifeWolf wrote:
    I would love to know this as well...there are some pretty good web pages that lay out what zones to solo quest in and such, but I haven't found any that list EXACTLY what lvl range a toon could go run through dungeons solo in before itw as too late. I seemed to always hit them up right after they greyed out!