Dungeon Finder Cross Servers

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kalo, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Kalo New Member

I would like to add this post to try to get the idea to of cross server dungeon finder. Yes i do know WoW dose this but truth be told they are not new at anything. But the cross server dungeon finder is very handy to have. Like WoW there are just times where its very hard to pull a group together. With the access to the other servers we could still use the same idea where each group has there own dungeon but we would be able to find help from others from other servers.
    I understand i have not put out a full idea and that there could be problems that would need to be worked but this is why i am trying to get the idea out there. I do hope this idea takes off, thank you for reading.

Freeport Server, Kalosin
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

I think this post might be better suited in the general gameplay discussion, as it pertains to Dungeon Finder and not Dungeon Maker (which are the player-made dungeons). Although, I suppose you could then propose that the dungeon finder options expand to include player-made dungeons, which could help bring more foot-traffic to DM and be a good thing!

Dungeon finder should have been cross-server from the beginning. There were so many issues with it right off the bat (long wait times & mis-matched groups with no tanks etc...) that people quickly became discouraged and abandoned using the feature. I think they'd need some serious promoting of a new & improved system to spark interest in it again. If SoE could get it working as well as it does in WoW... then they might have a hit.
  3. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Would be nice if all player made dungeons were accessible from all servers though. >.>
    Afista likes this.
  4. Taka Active Member

If anything dungeon maker needs to make sure a core group is filled before stickin you in it.. one tank, one healer, one dps at least.

With maybe a dungeon finder lobby window, says dungeon make ready tank ready, healer ready, dps/utility ready etc
  5. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Kicking your dead horse in the wrong forum bro.