Druid's Wrath of Nature is broken, pls fix right away :)

Discussion in 'Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Tigress, Apr 19, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Tigress Guest

Druid's Wrath of Nature is conflicting. I'm in raid (as a fury) with a warden and continually get "would not take effect" when I cast Wrath of Nature. It was never that way until this update. Pls fix.
    If you didn it intentionally, pls reconsider. That's not right. If Necros can Lifeburn at the same time, we should be able to use our Wrath of Nature as it is not as powerful. Making it so we cannot cast together will seriously hurt the druids in raid.
    If you didn't do it intentionally, pls fix right away for the same reasons. Having that spell set so we cannot cast together will seriously hurt the druids in raid.

Thank you.
  2. ARCHIVED-Sabaztian Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Um, your a veteran player, and I'm sure I'm wasting my time here cause you know how the game works and all...

But are you sure this other druid wasn't higher level than you, like they were 92 and you were 91, and you couldn't cast your 91 spell cause there was already a level 92 spell on the mob?

I'm sure thats not the case cause you've been around a while and know the game well, its probably really a bug. Sorry to waste your time.
  4. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Atan@Unrest wrote:
    Wrath of Nature is an AA ability.
  5. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Mermut wrote:
    It still casts as the players level.
  6. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

It is a druid AA ability that is an encounter dot and should stack (not overwrite or be blocked) if cast by multiple druids in the same raid.