Druid's Tunare's Watch

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Maris, May 25, 2014.

1. Maris Member

Can we please get Tunare's Watch to show up in the maintained spells window like all other death prevents?
  2. Koko Well-Known Member

Funny mechanics regarding this skill.

It 'casts' an individual death prevent on each player. It is possible to have identical casts on multiple players (e.g. winds of growth), but I imagine it was done this way because of early coding.

It "could" be recoded to have the warden maintaining the death prevent, but it'd be a significantly weaker skill this way. As is, the warden can die, move out of range, etc. and still have death prevents trigger.
  3. Maris Member

Agree a great spell and i do not want to make IT to change, just a better way for it to be tracked. What if it were tracked like some increments are tracked? Something visual and other than trying to pick it out of the spam filled spell effects window. I work around the visual problem with an ACT triggers, but i do not always play with sounds on.
  4. Koko Well-Known Member

Hm... a creative way to do this would be to have two different buffs be applied to the warden (on cast and on trigger [for the AA enhance]). These buffs have identical duration to the Tunare's watch, but don't actually "do" anything other than provide a visual indicator in the maintained window.

However this solution runs into the problem of 'jamming' the maintained window with 6+ new effects per cast which may prevent tracking of other effects. Those are likely less important than the DP, but it is worth mentioning. An alternative solution would be a method of filtering the beneficial ability window (not sure how practical/possible this is).

On a similar note, for better or worse, tranquility has similar features.
  5. Hammdaddy Active Member

Even a message saying when your deathsave activates on someone, because it sucks not knowing.
    Mermut likes this.
  6. Naneel Member

For those who may be wondering, Tunare's Watch is Warden only. Furies do not get it as the thread title seems to suggest.