druid, lil bit of a joke?

Discussion in 'Fury' started by ARCHIVED-Det'Re, Nov 21, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Det'Re Guest

i am a fury. i can turn into a female lion...not only do i get made fun of for being a short gnome. but i turn into a female lion. i mean a mystic can turn into more animals then me as a last form druid class...i understand i am a healer but so is a mystic. i mean atleast make me look like a tree. any insight?
  2. ARCHIVED-Bobfish Guest

It's a mountain lion, male and female look the same.

You get other animal forms later, aswell as form of the fae, which I assume is a farie. If you want to see what a druid is, go to oakmyst and look at the lovely ladies with leaves around them :)

I'm sure they will add more fluff spells as time goes by, but I played a Mystic in beta and well... they are nice, but Druids imo have a much more varied spellset. Which means more fun, though it is all about healing :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Marikai Guest

You don't like the lion? I've had nothing but compliments. /roar
  4. ARCHIVED-Dagny Guest

I love my lion. The only thing I wish was that it had a /sit animation.
  5. ARCHIVED-Leatherneck Guest

In the name of preventing confusion, aren't the ones in Oakmyst Dryads, not druids?
  6. ARCHIVED-Verax Guest

I believe bobfish was referring to Faeries in his statement. He is theorizing (wrongfully I hope!!!!!) that our spell Faerie form will transofrm us into a faerie not unlike the faeries found in oakmyst. =(

It's beginning to look like a fury is to be female in the eyes of SOE. =(

I just keep spamming the 28th lvl spell Predatory Salve on myself to keep me looking like a proper male lion with a mane! :)

Verax
  7. ARCHIVED-Leatherneck Guest

Maybe one of the shimmerings in BB. I got a fae killer rank off those, so...that might work.
  8. ARCHIVED-Det'Re Guest

yeah but its just anoying to not be able to have proper animations after grinding xp non stop just to see it. seems like a bit of a disapointment... i dont know id like to see me in a tall but oak form then this lion in this state....