Drinal's steward is being slightly uncooperative...

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Korodoch, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Korodoch New Member

So i'm trying to get to the obol plains timeline with my quite old boosted lvl 94 beastlord. And the timeline wiki says to do his chain in Eidolon Jungle and a few other NPC's quests first to unlock it. But the thing is that i could only get one quest in there, something about talking to two NPC's from Drinal's steward. After that there is no other quests in the entire Eidolon jungle for me, or at least none that are visible. The zone is apparently lvl 94 now so there can't be low level quests hidden...

I've been to Obol plains and looked for him there in case i'd done it already he's not there.

Anyone have any idea?

I haven't played in years, so i've kinda forgotten pretty much everything.
  2. Elyria Well-Known Member

Did you talk to those 2 NPCs (Veris and Riisu, ya?) and do all of their quests? Drinal's steward should talk to you further after you do all that...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Seefar Well-Known Member

Eidolon Jungle... that's the place where half the zone is at the top of those cliffs, is that right?
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes that is right, and I think more of his quest line is up top, when you see the waterfall's go all the way to the top of them there is a whole other batch of quest givers up there.
    Cyrrena likes this.