Drinal 3 (and 4?) SW Mage BP

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Froggleg, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Froggleg Member

The 3 Soulwell version of the Drinal Mage BP currently is supposed to proc 12 cb for the group and 10 flurry for the wearer. The 12 CB and the damage/heal portion of the proc on the BP are working, however it is not granting the 10 flurry. I assume this problem exists with the 4 SW version as well seeing as it is the same proc, but I do not have it so I cannot test.

I think it may be a similar problem with the avatar priest ring as when it procd it did not give crit bonus and it is a similar t hing with a damage and single target proc for the item wearer.

Completely unrelated complaint, but it's pretty lame that the spell weapon stats on this robe are so far inferior to the PoW robe, even on the 4 SW version.
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

shocked Jokirr hasn't noticed it before hand unless it works on the 4 BP, but seems odd if the proc isn't working at all, we melee mages want our 10 flurry :p
  3. Dinwiz Active Member

4. Froggleg Member

Well, had a gm tell me they forwarded it to the devs after first telling me the proc was working because his CB went up when it procd. Here's hoping.
  5. Dinwiz Active Member

6. Froggleg Member

PM'd Kander on the 5th, he said they would look into it. If I had to guess we won't see a fix for it before the next GU, if we get it then.
  7. Froggleg Member

NVM, not patched today. It works on Drinal though? Still no flurry gain on a training dummy.
  8. Voxom Member

They need to put the flurry in as a passive blue stat if they can't figure it out on the proc o_O. The amount of reforge value lost on the robe compared to the PoW robe is also a bit ridiculous.
  9. Froggleg Member

I don't understand how it could possibly work on the Drinal fight, but not anywhere else. After watching the value rise and fall with the proc going up and down while killing 4 SW last night then having no impact whatsoever on avatars, pirate kings, and other instances I'm not entirely sure what to think. Maybe the flurry part is just meant to work for the Drinal fight, lol
  10. Voxom Member

You may be mistaking it for the 10% flurry proc from priest prestige?
  11. Ucala Well-Known Member

yea it seems that the 10% flurry is working on drinal and only drinal
  12. Froggleg Member

Nope, watched my stats window while he was absorbing soulwells, as soon as the robe proc fell my flurry dropped 10%. Illy in guild who has the 4 SW robe confirmed as well.
  13. Dinwiz Active Member

so can we get that proc working outside of drinal fight ?
  14. Ucala Well-Known Member

of course not Dinwiz, don't be so foolish to ask
  15. Kander Developer

We are still trying to get this fixed, unfortunately, we have a code issue. It has not been forgotten, but I also do not have an ETA.

We will get it fixed.
  16. Jokirr Member

I told you like 1 week after i got it that the proc didnt give you the flurry, ive known for months, i even sent a tell to Xelgad about it hoping he could pass along the info to whoever deals with fixing that stuff.
  17. Dinwiz Active Member

static 10 flurry works too ;)
    Le Clown likes this.
  18. Dinwiz Active Member

so ... any news?
  19. Kander Developer

Should be fixed Tuesday. We had to completely rebuild the proc. It should however do what it says it does now. It was an issue combining hostile with beneficial effects. In the future we will not be making procs like this. ;)
  20. Ucala Well-Known Member

well that's cool, I figured it was something along those lines. and I support a 10 static flurry like Dinwiz said :p