Dream's End (New house tourable on Test)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Ibethia Member

BTW.. you can portal pad to the top of the back of the boat.. for a nice birds eye view... and Dont try to go thru the holes in the floor on the main deck thinkin there is a viable space below.. i did and 2 steps from portal pad down there i fell thru the bottom of the ship.. hehe.. i had to do a repeat performance to get my pad outa there too )

BTW.. item count is 800 without extenders on it.
  2. Bregdania Active Member

I notice Jazabelle in your screenshots you seem to be out at sea in one of them. Were you able to place a transporter out there? I haven't been able to place anything in the water - including the Arcane Winds or Traders Blessing. I thought that would be kind of fun to have one sailing alongside. Awesome fun making folks walk the plank though !!!
    Kitzy and I have added some coordinates in the Breakout Coordinates thread
  3. Ayrid Member

Its the boat from the new instance - Dreadcutter and its on sale now on live servers.
  4. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Bregdania,

I was in the tour version of the home on Test when I took those screenshots and so did not have access to teleport pads. I believe I either hit the edge of the ship just right, or there was a hole in the zoning wall that allowed me to slip past. I'm not sure, but they may have patched that up. I jumped off the bow of the ship just a little to the left of the lantern and hit the water. I was able to swim halfway around the ship before it teleported me back onto the deck.

The reason you cannot place anything in the water alongside the ship is that there is no ground under the water. When I looked under the water while swimming out there, I could see the sky underneath me. With no ground, it will be impossible to place things, even though if you're able to get out there, you can swim.
  5. Sylfine New Member

This is the flagship of my in progress Pirate Navy. The rest of the navy will be waiting at the Storm Tower Isle.
  6. Feara Well-Known Member

The Galleon of Dreams. Love this design, lots of nooks and crannies. I would totally love to decorate it. Awesome design SOE!