Dragon's Armory Update!

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Dedith, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Dedith Well-Known Member

That's right folks, you heard right! The Dragon's Armory has [finally] been updated! What you may ask does this entail?
    • Beta is now Live! (Beta links kept functional for anyone who posted hard links to characters.)
    • ToV support (Channelers [fixed from beta], MA<->DPS swap, old Spell Weapon stat removal, Weapon Damage stats, Dragon AAs, Purple adornments, etc)
    • Optimization migrated to the new format w/ some new features.
    As usual, please contact me (reply, PM, post on DA forums, DA Feedback, in-game tells, etc) with any issue you may find so I can work on fixing it.

URL: http://www.dragonsarmory.com
    Mycenia, Feara and Avahlynn like this.
  2. Arastir Member

Thanks so much for all your time and effort in keeping this site updated. It's invaluable to me.
    Dedith likes this.
  3. pzpz Active Member

boss utility, thanks
    Dedith likes this.
  4. Eileithia Active Member

Hands down the best utility for managing your gear and stats. Thanks Dedith for all your hard work and dedication. Your site is invaluable to me, and many of my guild-mates.
    Dedith likes this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I recommend your site ALL THE TIME.
    Dedith likes this.
  6. Feara Well-Known Member

This is good to know and I will pass this along in game if they don't know already. Your site is very well thought of Dedith.

Thank you.
    Dedith likes this.
  7. Dedith Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone for the comments, it's nice to know it's useful. If anyone has any suggestions, go ahead and PM me some details.
  8. Dethdlr Active Member

Great job on the site. I use it myself for balancing stats on my characters.
    Dedith likes this.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

Nice project.

The value for heals are totally wrong. And so the AM cap too.
    To quicly check AM cap i unforge/reforge into AM, and i can swear than 15K is not too much for me. It may be a bit lower for the data you have (if logged with crap dps gear on) but not that much.

photosynethesis max hit is over 120K, healstorm around 70k.

Crit Numbers on site are 3 time lower.

This is in offensive stance (so with a small malus), no dragon AA increasing heals.
    Dedith and Feara like this.
  10. Dedith Well-Known Member

Yeah, spells formulas and damage calcs are still experimental. But I do love folks helping by giving me numbers for comparison, so thanks!

There are several issues related to spells in Census that I'm trying to work around. First being that the spell data in Census is exported in a way that it's reflective of a dummy character which slightly tweaks the stats. Second, there are no flags indicating if any particular stat is excluded in calculation. Some examples of the later are lifeburn, manaburn, and one of the warlock endline aoe's.

I'll toy with formula's to see if I can get closer. I already see part of the issue.
    Eileithia likes this.
  11. Elinea Well-Known Member

A friend just directed me towards this yesterday, I gotta say it's very useful and helpful. Thanks!
    Dedith likes this.
  12. Kalika Well-Known Member

if yo want i may try to post more accurate data.

Note that druids do have many aa that increase heal amount (it's not clear if it is the base of the potency).

We have some in the druid tree (wild regeneration) , in th warden tree (hierophantic regeneration). in the shadow tree
    (untmed wind, harmony of the groove, prayer of healing and 2 others) .

Some peoples may have dragon aa in the healing branch (i believe few will).

Last the basis crit bonus is not 1 but something else for healers. I remember a Dev posting some information
    stating that some spells had even a different base crit amount ... i don't know if it is still the case.

Damage data is much closer to what i get : icefall CA did 247 K average and 377 max hit
    and this not that far from icefall 8 master that the site evaluate to be 294K.

I compare with the spell since the CA value is completely off.
  13. Dedith Well-Known Member

ok, I've made a slight change that should be slightly more correct. However, it's never going to be exact. There are several things this cannot take into account (AA modifications, procs, buffs, and debuffs)

As for the Icefall CA, well that's another victim of the Census data unfortunately. Anything AA related is horribly butchered numerically on export into Census.