Dragon ring/Wizard Spire reconstruction

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Lylah, Jun 13, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Lylah Guest

I will be showing up in EW to make some progress on the wizard spires, now that there's more incentive other than furniture items. I am partial to the wizard spire event but if more show up (and I know Skeezie et al will be there!) then we can do the dragon ring as well.
    Dragon Ring reconstruction event
    • The event merchant now offers Primal Velium Shards for 50 Tokens of Greater Teleportation.

Wizard Spire reconstruction event
    • The event merchant now offers Primal Velium Shards for 50 Tokens of Greater Teleportation.
  2. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

There is more incentive other than house items. You will find that Velium shards will be able to be purchased with tokens soon. The price is tentatively set to 50 tokens per shard but that may become adjusted based on how difficult it is for players to get the tokens.
  3. ARCHIVED-Soresha Guest

I'm up for any groups with you guys, as always! :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Cuora Guest

I'd love to join you as well. I have not been on a lot lately but will try to be on a little more and in that area.
  5. ARCHIVED-Soresha Guest

As always the trouble is getting people on at the same time. We could use some fixed start times for grouping up, maybe a few days a week maybe? Something early US evening (that I can stay up late for), and something later for other peeps?