DP challange zone

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-kingela, Jul 4, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-kingela Guest

Trash are way to hard 1 shoting grp on inc with all buff you can have hit through everything curse stun aoe auttoattack.
    Names doing 200k autoattack ae is to much i guess xerxis that .The first drake doing some stupid hit to that go through everything so must be some bugs
  2. ARCHIVED-Luhai Guest

Well, how about providing some information about your gear?
  3. ARCHIVED-Chronus1 Guest

Now the trash thing is most likely a frontal and can be a bit tricky but doesn't happen too often. the ossius have mortal gorge that you have to joust so it might be that?
    The 200k auto attacks on Xerxis are due to him getting buffed from Mardonn the sorcerer. He gets a 90% Damage reduction and I think auto attack multiplier as well as possibly some potency for every buff. Would highly suggest putting equilibrium or group deathsaves up on the pull and pulling with a mezz on him and yanking the priest and Xerxis out of there.
    That being said good luck with the rest of the pull, it's still a tremendously tough fight that isn't worth the loot in the zone. The only reason we went there was because him and the golem got nerfed and we wanted to say we've done it. Golem is totally doable and was a cake walk pretty much. We didn't end up killing Xerxis but it seems doable enough with enough dps. Group set up was monk, dirge, troub, warlock, illy, inq. Somthing that would be nice to look at would be leashing distance on Xerxis to give the tank more room to move when Mardonn breaks mezz and gets Fire of Frym off to somthing more like the leash distance of Valagas.
  4. ARCHIVED-kingela Guest

i have pow gear and ss raid zone gear 85k hp in the grp