Dozekar as Kerafyrm's Father

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Mixxit, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Mixxit Active Member

This text would confirm that dozekar isn't kerafyrms father
  2. Mixxit Active Member

I should probably mention it's from the EQ2 Book 'Loss in the Western Wastes'
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

That line of text is why I always felt Nagafen and Vox were the mated pair. Vox was put to death and Nagafen barely escaped and now hides in Solusek's Eye.

Weather that is true or not or even could be true is unknown to me. I would have to re-read Fire and Ice (great quest btw)
  4. Innania Member

Vox and Naggy were imprisoned for attempting to recreate Kerafyrm and produce another prismatic dragon. They are both alive and well still in EQ1, although both trapped (Naggy in Solusek's Eye and Vox in Permafrost Keep).
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

I had thought it was something like that though Vox is dead in EQ2. The quest line Fire and Ice is Nagafen trying to get norrathians to resurrect Vox. It has been quite some time since I did those lines and got involved with the lore so thank you for straightening it for me :)
  6. Malleria Well-Known Member

I think it was Darathar that had Vox killed. He was also trying to kill Naggy iirc, but Najena helped him fight off the attackers.
  7. Shadowscale Active Member

but dozekar was killed... over and over and over and over. was part of why he was called dozekar the cursed. was to die by the hands of anyone running the halls of testing and then revived to die all over again. that was his punishment for makeing kerafym. althogh it is true nothing was ever mentioned of the mother.
  8. Mixxit Active Member

Why do you think that is his punishment for making kerafyrm? There is no text in eq1 about him except for a tradeskill component and it sounds more like he's cursed with unlife than he is with death
  9. Meirril Well-Known Member

Dozekar was in the Hall of Testing and isn't undead. He is resurrected to be killed by each group of beings that wants to prove themselves to the Claws of Veeshan. He is only alive to be killed as a test of potential allies.

The Shrine of the Red Lord and the White Lady in the Jasarath Wastes are tributes to the dragons that spawned Kerafyrm. Even these shrines don't have the names of the parents.