Downy kestrel question, and a spawning question

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Gantrypengy380, May 23, 2014.

1. Gantrypengy380 Member

Is the mob 'A downy kestrel' hostile? I'm currently a level 13 Berserker and as such the 'A downy kestrel' name is red. The problem is that I can't see a red outline. Not seeing the red outline, I would assume they aren't hostile, right? I'm trying to get to New Halas because when I spawned in for the first time, I spawned at Pilgrim's Landing. The only thing stopping me from getting to New Halas is seeing the name 'A downy kestrel' and being unsure whether or not they are hostile.
    Speaking of which, is spawning at Pilgrim's Landing normal when going to Errolis for the first time?
  2. Kaedian66 Active Member

You're safe, they're not hostile.
  3. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Spawning at Pilgrim's Landing is normal, no matter how many times you've been to Errolis. That's where the beginner quests that introduce you to your class and get you the first few pieces of gear are.
  4. Gantrypengy380 Member

Thanks you two. Now that I know downy kestrels aren't hostile, I'll log in and continue my journey to New Halas. Or at least, as long as there aren't any hostile enemies between the downy kestrels and the city.
  5. Gantrypengy380 Member

I finished the journey to New Halas within 5 minutes. Also, I found out that there was a path connecting it to Gwenevn's Cove (did I spell that right? I don't think so. You should get the idea though) that's way shorter than going all the way around.
    Rhodris likes this.