DoV Hunter Zone/Named Choice

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nukette, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Nukette New Member

The new hunters out now, but i think the zone choice may not be the best.

2 out of the 3 have last name updates in the new drunder zones. The above average or average geared toon will have trouble in PUG groups to get updates. People are spending hours getting updates then struggling to get final update. The need to delete the hunter mission and or wait for the easier one.

I think people are in agreement that the zone and named choice could be easier to avoid the time sink.
  2. Nukette New Member

I dont know if you changed the mission rotation by removing the missions with the drunder zones, the the mission without the drunder zones is perfect. It doesnt take to much time and it can give time for people to explore the new drunder instances without the pressure of having to get a hunter update. Thank you.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I wonder if they are redoing both of the missions that have Drunder in it .
    I would not be so bad , if the named you need to kill was not the last or close to last one in the zone , it just takes for ever .
    Arielle Nightshade and Breanna like this.
  4. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

In a decently geared, experienced group with two healers it took us almost 3.5 hours to finish the hunter quest. Most of that was the Drunder instance, and the reward was 2 coins. It was UnFun.