Double xp week

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Tritton, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Tritton New Member

Anyone able to tell me if the double xp week works for guild status also?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Double status is different then double xp. According to the announcement this is just xp, not personal and/or guild status.
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

and not ascension earned exp either, apparently
  4. Lil Mantis Member

Looking forward to leveling a few of my alts. At least drain adv/ts vitality. woot!
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  5. Alarra Well-Known Member

Good luck with that without encounter experience for adventure for under 100's.
    Feldon likes this.
  6. jlowdemo New Member

Did the bonus exp start, cause I'm not seeing it, last time i logged out i was getting 54 exp per kill on level 20 basilisk. Today I am still get 54 per kill same mob.
  7. Meneltel Well-Known Member

You may have to be all access (paid member) for that benefit. Havent looked.
    Shmogre likes this.
  8. Shmogre Well-Known Member

9. jlowdemo New Member

Thanks for the response. I should have included that I am all access player. I have 2 character my character on AB seems to be getting it, but my newer character on stormhold I am not seeing it, still getting 54 per kill. Doesn't all access cover all characters and all servers? On my AB character i see the "you gained 54exp plus 162 from bonuses" but not on my stormhold character.
  10. Celan Active Member

In the past Stormhold often was an exception, as it is a time-locked-server and as such often excluded from events, bonus experience etc.
    Just a guess though.