Double XP: Monday, Oct 26 - Friday, Oct 30, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

How about some more weekday DOUBLE EXPERIENCE for our All-Access members?

[IMG]

The double experience bonus for Adventure, Tradeskill and AA XP is active NOW and runs until noon PDT on Friday, October 30, 2015!

The Double XP bonuses will be available for All Access members on all traditional servers. While the bonus will not be available on Stormhold and Deathtoll, there are still exciting adventures awaiting All Access members on those special servers. Remember, you must be a member to access Time-Locked Expansion servers.

Not currently an All-Access member? Now’s the time to sign up!

*Time Zone Converter
  2. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Third, Roshen? Or thirtieth?
  3. Maldek Active Member

Obviously it's not the 3rd. They're not offering Benjamin Button rewards
  4. Armageddoux Active Member

A lot of double XP weeks (fine except for players at maximum XP value) : what about a double ferrin week ?
  5. Arocles New Member

Since I am a causal player that plays mostly on weekends, how about double XP then?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Roshen Well-Known Member

Fixed. I fat fingered the - instead of a 0!
  7. TEEKAY421 New Member

That would be great if I could get logged in instead of getting an error message (new tonight) or a three and a half hour Qo_O
  8. Maldek Active Member

so what's up next? a weekend of double Ferrin would be nice
  9. Ratala Active Member

I like the idea of double everything since that would cover all levels for adventurers and crafters.

By everything, status, ferrin, etyma, cash, loyalty, exp.....you get the idea :) Not sure if Daybreak plans on doing double db cash on black Friday but that would be great now too.
  10. Armageddoux Active Member

lol ! :) and now there is a double Ferrins week until 6th of november !!
    am I guilty ?
  11. Pauly Well-Known Member

Double Ferrin?? Seriously? Why? Anything you can buy with Ferrin will be upgraded in the expansion on the first day.