Double XP for Members: Dec 31-Jan 4

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

If you're able to find a free moment this holiday, we're offering DOUBLE EXPERIENCE to our All-Access members starting around 12:01PM PST (noon) on Thursday, December 31 and running until 11:59AM PST (noon) on Monday, January 4, 2016.

[IMG]

The XP bonuses will be available for All Access members on ALL servers. This includes our players on Time-Locked Expansion servers.

Not currently an All-Access member? There's no better time to sign up!

*Time Zone Converter
  2. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Woooo thanks! :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Vaevienne New Member

WOW!!! THANK YOU!!:) :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

But...but...it's not enough! I want Double XP, double status and a pony, yeah you read that right; a pony!!! ;)

hehe, thanks for the Double XP!

Happy New Year

Kitty
    Vaevienne, daicia, Xillean and 2 others like this.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

6. Badwolfe Member

Woohoo I could kiss you guys right now :) Thank you very much for the double XP weekend :)
  7. Zukira Member

thank you
  8. Nuhvohk Active Member

hmmm all the double xp lately seems suspicious.....what did you guys do wrong?
  9. Raetear Member

Isn't it painfully obvious? You'd think that for a game (not) so massive, they'd have better protection for their PAYING SUBSCRIBERS.. Just saying..
  10. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Thank you!
  11. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Hey, DBG employees... thank you! *evil hugs to all* Rough time for all of us. I still think my All Access pass money is better spent here than at that other game I used to play... and wont play again unless it goes F2P as I wont pay for it anymore.
  12. brindlewolf bb New Member

happy new year to all may it be blessed