Double SC *and* XP weekend! (You heard it here first!)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-SmokeJumper, Jun 28, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-SmokeJumper Guest

Hey, folks,
    We read your posts about wanting a Double XP weekend this coming 4th of July weekend. I went and discussed it with everyone concerned, and voila!, now it's Christmas in July.
    NOTE: This is only for cards redeemed beteween Friday, July 2nd 2010 (after 12 noon PDT) and Monday, July 5th, 2010 (before 12 midnight PDT).
    This fourth of July weekend, we will be running BOTH a Double Station Cash promotion *and* a true Double XP (+100% XP) promotion.
    So go get those Station Cash cards so you can redeem them, and plan to play a ton this weekend! We'll see you on line!
    (Details about how to get SC cards and other stuff will be posted later this week, probably on Thursday. Until then, this will be the only announcement you get. Spread the word!)
  2. ARCHIVED-Undorett Guest

Double XP for Crafting and AA as well?
    And you forgot to lock your post :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Whee, double SC (I might have to finally pick up some of those cards)...

and double XP, very nice! We usually only get 30-50% more. (Oh, and In before the lock I guess ;) )
  4. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

Word on the street is that the Double XP bonus is just for combat.
  5. ARCHIVED-SmokeJumper Guest

Double XP is combat...but you can slap your AA slider to 100% if AA is what you seek.
  6. ARCHIVED-SmokeJumper Guest

Late breaking development: Tradeskill XP will be doubled also. So go nuts, crafters! :)
    And contrary to my reply directly above this, AA XP *will* be doubled also. So named monsters, certain quests, etc. will result in greater AA gains.