Double Exp getting extended?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by CharbrynEQ2, Apr 27, 2017.

1. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Hey all, with the buzz on Discord being that the game is going to be down until approx. 10pm PST, can any of the higher ups confirm if double exp is getting extended one day? Please please!
  2. tbankert New Member

Kander - Today at 3:35 PM
    Servers are going to be down until 12 [Midnight] PST at the least. We will be scheduling Triple XP and Double scrolls or more for the next week, more info here soon. We will also be rescheduling AMAs for today’s servers to Monday. Community is updating details on forums, etc. [Edited]
    CharbrynEQ2, Dooh and Shmogre like this.
  3. Altho Well-Known Member

Wow I didn't even know about the exp thing, now triple? Gonna be a good weekend.
  4. Vokan Well-Known Member

Guess I will be watching the draft.
  5. Treat New Member

I'm hoping we can get grottos or all city festivals. That would be pretty sweet. :)
  6. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing this! Great news. :) Sucks that there is downtime but I know they are working to get things back up and stable ASAP.
    Siren likes this.
  7. Carni Active Member

How about a lock-free raid night? Scrolls or exp don't work for everyone, but I bet a free raid night would satisfy quite a few folks. When something terrible happens, perhaps the reward should be something equally innovative, but in a good way!
  8. Altho Well-Known Member

No triple exp today? o_O
  9. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

So double scrolls and triple XP - and I starting grind through Ascending 4th ... wonder if I could ... nah probably still 2 weeks :)
  10. Dinger Member

I'm expecting this to happen the usual time today.... haven't seen anything yet however
  11. Dinger Member

This still hasn't happened?
  12. Spacedframed New Member

Yea whats the word on this?
  13. Revel Well-Known Member

Only got 1 scroll today. I only have 4.7m to go on my 4th ascension so I was hoping a double scroll would let me finish Saturday instead of Sunday.
  14. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Wow! I had to work most of the double exp time this past week, so i had chalked it up to a loss-I'm starting vacation the 5th, would be super awesome if started then, lol-but either way, thank you so much for doing this, you didn't have to, and it's greatly appreciated:)
    Siren likes this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They stated that it would be next week, not today.
    Shmogre likes this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They posted the info at this link https://t.co/DT0KnbsuLJ...its on the right sidebar, seems the link wont copy properly. Clicking the link says the page doesn't exist. But clicking the link on the sidebar gets you to the information.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Siren and Shmogre like this.