Double Currency

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by MsIvy, Mar 7, 2014.

1. MsIvy New Member

2. MsIvy New Member

I am just wondering why the sly change under the rug?
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

My in-game buff says 'Doubles most Alternate Currency gain of caster'. Pretty sure it's always said that? What change are you talking about?
  4. Regolas Well-Known Member

So can you be specific rather than sending me to different posts where you are again rather unspecific.

I can't currently log in to check the gold buff but also I can't reference it to "before" because I never looked.

What apparently has changed?
  5. kalrien New Member

the original double tokens included loyalty tokens which it doesn't now and per the forums when this was talked about the only tokens excluded were from pvp kills I know we did get double loyalty tokens and now we aren't. and the word most is a added to the icon
  6. Regolas Well-Known Member

I still get double loyalty tokens.... At least I did last night when it ticked over to midnight US.
  7. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I get double loyalty tokens...
  8. Shel Member

Gotta say I haven't paid attention, I just figured we were getting double. Will have to watch in the morning.
  9. Siren Well-Known Member

I still got 2 loyalty point tokens, right now tonight. Double check your currency amount and chat window-- or your sub to make sure it's still gold.
    Malleria likes this.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I got double loyalty tokens earlier today when I did the daily objectives.
  11. Charlice Well-Known Member

Just finished the daily objective, got double currency. Must just be you OP, if it wasn't, the forum would be flooded with tears.
  12. Sambril Well-Known Member

I also got double loyalty tokens just now.

As others have said, if you are not currently receiving double loyalty tokens then you should double check your account status. The first place to look is on your character page - ensure Stats are visible (button on bottom left to show them), then scroll to the bottom and your Subscription Level should be listed there.
  13. Jinryuu New Member

I just got double tokens as well, and it's said "Most alternate currencies" the entire time I've seen the buff.
  14. DreadRoberts Active Member

Double-tokens this morning, too.
  15. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I just now finished my daily for loyalty points and got double tokens on it.
  16. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Double Loyalty tokens here, too. Strongly suspect OP's krono ran out unexpectedly.
    Shmogre and Ahlana like this.
  17. Deago Well-Known Member

I actually have found use for loyalty tokens now since they added the 95 gear. It is nice to have a starter set of gear for ToV without having to run the overland quests again...and again...and again... :p

Aye double loyalty here still as well.
  18. Ahlana Active Member

Especially since they have not been back since it was confirmed as still working.
    Shmogre likes this.