Don't forget about our coolest new skill!

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Urbannaja, Sep 15, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Urbannaja Guest

I see way too many people with the random pet names...don't forget, you can now have obnoxious personal names for your pet!

/petname Spot
  2. ARCHIVED-Ginan Guest

Ya, allready named mine to ****** last night :smileyvery-happy:
  3. ARCHIVED-Moridian Guest

Ive started over as a necro on a new server. I played a necro in EQ1 for a long time.
    Believe it or not, I think this is one of the coolest changes ever. It is awesome that you can name your pets in WoW, Im glad EQ2 adopted this.
    Message Edited by Moridian on 09-15-2005 05:47 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-KBern Guest

Slim <Saurakk's Rotting Thrall> has been born!:smileyvery-happy:
  5. ARCHIVED-Badd Boy Guest

I named mine Imwithstupid :p
  6. ARCHIVED-Tinantier Guest

I wanted 'Lord Boner I' but it won't allows spaces, ' or - so there was no way around it :smileysad:
  7. ARCHIVED-WhiteWolfDarkpaw Guest

My favorite necro pet is going to constantly follow me now.

All bow down and worship....Goner! XD

it actually did come up in EQLive for me once, and i thought it was the BEST name ever for a skeleton :p
  8. ARCHIVED-KBern Guest

I always loved the pets that came out with "Loser"
  9. ARCHIVED-Dastion84 Guest

I always thought it was pretty ominous that our pets popped up with names like "Goner" (He's gonna die) "Loner" (You're gonna die) and "Zoner" (He's going to do something stupid, like train 20 mobs on you, so better hope you're near a zone).

P.S. My pet's name is Morte :)
    Message Edited by Dastion84 on 09-15-2005 08:09 AM
  10. ARCHIVED-Urbannaja Guest

Yea... i missed those...so mine is now permanently Loser =)
  11. ARCHIVED-Kyyshan Guest

ROFL :smileyvery-happy:
  12. ARCHIVED-Tallika_Runwithbears Guest

I named my pet "****":smileywink:, that might change soon...
  13. ARCHIVED-Chuut Guest

My Rotting Thrall is named Scab.
  14. ARCHIVED-Errie_Tholluxe Guest

Named my RT Mongo. Seems to fit :smileysurprised:
  15. ARCHIVED-Gargamel Guest

Would you believe I named mine "Azrael"?
  16. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

I did that too, then I saw another player with it and thought I better change :smileywink:

At the moment its got obvious Necro names like Faithless or Soulless or Gutwrencher... maybe tomorrow it'll be Pippy
  17. ARCHIVED-Sarkoris Guest

Rotthing Thrall ended up Fleshie - used to be Lazy before he got his pet animation.

Asaassin is Sneakie and Warlock is Boney.

Once I start remember to name them before I cast them more often I'll put some more effort into it - Deadmeat is starting to look good for the old faithful zombie pet.

Sark.
  18. ARCHIVED-Errie_Tholluxe Guest

Named my warlock pet SuicideSam ..poor guy has the hitpoints of a high elf enchanter.
  19. ARCHIVED-Urbannaja Guest

You could probably set up a macro to change your pet's name each time you cast the different pets if you have a different name for each
  20. ARCHIVED-Dastion84 Guest

I'm pretty sure that the macroing is possible. Also, if you have the Splitpaw shroom pet you can name his as well. I love running around with Fred and Shroomy. Who needs friends? Not I! *goes to a corner and cries*