Done now?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Mimixx(2), Feb 11, 2013.

1. Mimixx(2) Member

I think it is enough nerfing classes that has beaten you up 1vs1 or just because of a simple spell. If we continue people will complain and will be asking why their classes are beeging nerfed.

Eventually you will simply nerf so many classes that lvl 95's highest damage could have gone from 25k to 5k.

Devs please look into this and dont just listen to what 1 person has to say about a class.

Next target for others to complain will be;
    •Berserker
    •Beastlord
    •Conjuerers pet
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

well if they all get nerfed than non got nerfed, right? just saying :p all the pvp changes have been +1s imo, some moves were in major need to get fixed cause they would do to much damage in a single hit.
    and beastlords are easy with their primal damage nerfs, conj pets are a joke,
    I will agree that zerkers are pretty beasts atm, but they can easily be taken down by 1-3 good mages. all in all the changes being made seems to be balancing out the classes in pvp quite well
  3. Mimixx(2) Member

Wasent the game at its best for 4 years ago? Many more players than now and an incredible active community and happy players none of them asking for nerfs? Huh
  4. Pippin Active Member

Zerkers and BL are included in the updates on test already quite rightly so as are Rangers, Swash, Brig (aww - they not as strong as Swash right now), Troubs and a host of other classes.

Devs should have access to reporting from their own logs to show averages, highs, lows of each and every class CA, spell, prestige hit etc.. etc... This is basic Database stuff mixed with a few choice SQL queries... that stuff tells them more than anyone on these forums could.

Thats why in this scenario: person A says the sky is falling down.. person B says no no you hate me and my people and are an idiot who needs to learn to play his class

The result is Dev says mmm ok lemme check that out... either from playing myself or from reporting that tells me if Guards/Zerks are roughly aligned or Sins / Rangers BL... what about troubs and dirges (not aligned right now in the slightest) etc.. etc..

Im glad they keep looking at it - trying to improve it.... rather than people saying well from a class description perspective I as a zerker should be able to mow through a whole bunch of people with max damage, heal myself and still stand victorious - because well it makes sense from a class description...

If it didnt happen anyone with a brain would roll a zerker for a tank a mystic for a healer and a BL or Sin for DPS and forget the rest for PVP/BG.
  5. Mimixx(2) Member

Everybody got more than 1 character. There is no people dumb enough just to take Guardian,Brigand,Swasy,Dirge,defiler and templar only..

Atleast everybody got something what others call OP. My inq is OP for someone and the Brigand got nerfed by someone.
    What I mean is that people choose Zerker instead of guardian, inquisitor over templar.