donation box/jar for houses

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xavion, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

i think it would be cool if there was a donation box/jar for houses for those who wanna maybe roleplay or have cool libraries or museums etc just as another way to make a lil side business or something for peeps. maybe evne sella marketplace version that has a unlimited cap or make it a membership perk and the f2p crafted version caps off at 100k
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

This would be nice for people that spend a lot of time and money decorating. People could donate if they like the look of the house but would not be required to. Right now, the status upkeep is what is killing me, not the plat. But in all the years I have played, I have only made a 125K plat and 90% of that has been spent acquiring house items to deco with and since I am just learning the deco ins and outs, I suck at it. But will publish all of mine as they are finished, at this point only 1 is finished out of 23 plus a T4 guildhall. *looks embarrassed*

Cyrrena
  3. Mysstie Well-Known Member

As far as status goes, I just buy houses that don't require it. I then put 4 Treasure Hoards in to make the coin rent 0.
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We have the ability to tip/donate to homeowners. Use in-game mail to send money or items. All my houses have mailboxes both by the front door and near any crafting stations, just for convenience.
    Prissetta and Mermut like this.
  5. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

That only works for All Access Members though, not being able to send mail is one of the restrictions for F2P.