DO NOT WANT

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Alevyan, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Alevyan Guest

DO NOT LIKE NEW FORUMS.
  2. ARCHIVED-Nere Guest

lol you're gonna eat every bit of those vegetables wether you like it or not kiddo
  3. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

[p]/agree, i didnt like new format, even with search page.[/p][p]when i typed Cloak of Flames to find spoiler guide and i see almost 3,000 topics about capes, all mixed up about several different cloaks? what going on? more wasting time?[/p][p]twice i typed cloak of flames in search box and it took me to Monster.com sites, and one search did lead me to dating service site (****) which i dont need to see pop up again. did "highjacked" happened?[/p][p]after few tries, i did typed fireknight, snuffing, flames, cloaks. all still mixed up with thousand other topics. when i did typed Cloak of Flames and i end up seeing Cape of Zet, crafted capes, deity capes all mixed in, so searching still need more fine tuning to get most accurate findings when you typed Cloak of Flames and it should go directly to flames capes topics, not those mixed cape topics. it is lame.[/p][p]right now, i am concerning about web highjackings, what to do?[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-bensilvi Guest

This is the gameplay forums how about you complain in another one, im sure there is 100000000000 threads on this topic.
  5. ARCHIVED-Legiax Guest

I just dont like the main forum index,e verything else is fine.
  6. ARCHIVED-Shonshazzitt Guest

Tyrus Dracofire wrote:
  7. ARCHIVED-Shonshazzitt Guest

Where is the edit button ?? I tried to reply to someone, and it went thru as if i was finished, and i didnt type a thing LOL
    Anyways, as i tried to say above here...
    The Cloak of Flames walk thru was in the Quests and Live events and now there is only 8 posts in there, so much for the keeping the hot threads transferred to the new forums, not unless they are still in the process of bringing them into the forums still. Maybe ??
    And i did have well over 200 posts in the old forums, now i have 9 LOL
  8. ARCHIVED-Echgar Guest

If you have constructive input regarding the new forums, please visit the Forum Help and Discussion Forum. It doesn't really help us having feedback scattered all over. It would also be helpful if everyone could resist the urge to make a new thread to give their feedback before looking at existing threads as many of the issues posters are reporting are the same. New threads just adds to the noise level that the people with the ability to address the issues have to sort through. :)