DKtM - Useless?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Killque, May 12, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Killque Guest

This may have been discussed before, so forgive me if I am spinning a broken record.
    With the consolidation of Crit with the release of Sentinals Fate, what once was a decent buff (crit for several stats) is now very lack luster and not worth the aa's. Is there something we could do to revive this once highly desired end line?
    I question a lof of my old aa choices now and am realizing that they are really just not that good.
    I am probably way behind the 8 ball here but meh.
  2. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

With crit bonus being so powerful I'd say DKTM is as useful if not moreso than its ever been.
  3. ARCHIVED-Killque Guest

Gaige wrote:
    7 crit? I mean with only a few pieces of new gear I am over 100% crit. Its turning into a waste of a stat.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kulaf Guest

It's still worth the AA as it is only a few points in an endline. However yes it is pretty worthless. Self buffed I am at 112.2 crit. Even without DKTM I would be at or over 100% crit.
    Can we save it? Sure if SOE wants to change it to crit bonus or potency instead.
  5. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

You're probably only over 100% crit cuz you're using a lot of TSO gear. Once you get all the SF armor you'll find crit is a lot harder to come by.
  6. ARCHIVED-Kulaf Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Darkelfelin Guest

Your profile is unreachable at this time.
    Anyway if you are wearing full T1 SF armor and still have no problem with crit chance or DA, you must have very low crit bonus / potency stats, considering jewelry is generally smth like +9crit chance/+9DA OR +3crit bonus/+3 potency to summarize, and SF T1 armor bears nearly no crit/DA at all.

So instead of asking SOE to change our buff with crit bonus instead of crit chance, you could just do it yourself with your own equipment Far more interesting IMO!
  8. ARCHIVED-Kulaf Guest

Yerazankha@Storms wrote:
    Well I am not logged in to the site and I can see my profile fine so not sure why you cannot. Last I remember I was running about 65% Crit Bonus and 57% Potency self buffed. I also have several potency procs which add roughly 14% more when in combat.
    Regarding my ability to replace equipment.....why should I? Why have high crit bonus if you don't have 100% Crit in place? If you are not getting crits your crit bonus is worthless on those hits. My suggestion is to replace Crit% with Crit Bonus or Potency or both. So you could modify your gear just as easily as I could modify mine nes pa?