Divine Vengeance

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-RyFord00, Dec 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-RyFord00 Guest

Anyone notice that this spell does not increase your strength as it states in the description?
  2. ARCHIVED-Kedlar Guest

No str bonus for me either
  3. ARCHIVED-KariosKasra Guest

well holy sunder doesn't do a dot but hey, it's soe... ship it broken fix it next year is their motto.
  4. ARCHIVED-Cloudcrak Guest

I use it all the time and what I noticed is it may increase your damage. My max damage is about 49, however, several times i noticed my regular hits doing 70 or so damage. Can't tell for sure if it's Div ven modified the damage.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tears_UK Guest

My STR went up by +2 when using this, just for info. Was only a quick check tho no repeated testing.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lawman Guest

Same here... have your persona screen up, and cast it... nothing.

Then again, what I didnt think about, was have the persona screen up check number, close it, cast persona screen again... see if the persona screen isnt updating...

Not that it makes a whole hell of alot of difference wether it works or not... isn't like it will get fixed anytime soon... Its just another nuke... be thankful that portion of it works anyway... cheap nuke too

-Law
  7. ARCHIVED-kraq22 Guest

cast it and watch your buffs.. you'll see a buff with the same sword icon as the spell... it does increase your str, but its only like 20seconds

it _is_ one of the paladin's most mana efficient dmg abilities though.. better than almost all of our other melee abilities in terms of dmg/power