Display Names

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Layla Littlenymph, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layla Littlenymph Member

It's not that big of a deal, but did the launch of All-Access have an effect on the character name displays?

I went All-Access from Silver, earlier this week, and my characters display names are still green. I have noticed a couple of other players I know that are also running around with green, or F2P blue names after upgrading.
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

There was never any differentiation between F2P and Members like that. Green = in your guild. Blue = not in your guild.
    Luperza likes this.
  3. Layla Littlenymph Member

Ohhh..... okay. I completely misunderstood then. Doh! :confused: :oops: :rolleyes:
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I joined a guild the same day I went silver, and assumed it was the change in sub that made the difference.
    Sooo...... what are the pink names then?
    Luperza likes this.
  4. tiggertigger New Member

The pink/purplish color is for people who have their role-play tag active.
    Luperza likes this.
  5. Layla Littlenymph Member

Thanks much, Tigger.
    It seems I learn something new about this game on a daily basis.
    Luperza and Avahlynn like this.
  6. beagley Well-Known Member

Think if they have their Anonymous tag set it defaults to purple as well. Lots of people used to play with that on so their class was hidden on a /who to stop lots of unsolicited "wanna group" tells. Not so much of a problem these days with mercs and lower server populations.
  7. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Amen to that. :)
  8. Luperza Community Manager

Closing thread as this was resolved. :)

Hehe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.