Dirt Cheap T2 Freeport GH on Halls of Fate

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rushd, May 19, 2021.

1. Rushd Active Member

Just finished my first Commission property. Feel free to come take a visit while its publicly open.
    Some screenshots on my site can give you a peek of what I have done but I honestly am very proud of the work and can say screenshots do not do it any justice. It does have some adult humor included, a little forewarning for the squeamish who may not appreciate it.

I was asked to keep the colors on the darker side and also to come up with some themes. I included a Helipad, a full fledge marina, a dedicated trophy room waiting to be filled, a rough neighborhood street, a castle gate vestibule, a chapel with dungeon, TS area and fire and ice extras.

Hope you enjoy it!

https://spielbenni.wixsite.com/eq2hofdecorating/dirtcheap
    Breanna, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Jems like this.
  2. Jems Member

Holy crap! This is incredible!! Looks amazing. So high-end and beautiful. I absolutely love the look of the crafting area - the red black and gold. Phenomenal.
  3. Rushd Active Member

Thanks Jems! I was telling folks before they zoned in there that they had to put on their Black Adidas track suits, wife beater T's and gold chains before zoning there. haha Looks so Goomba! So, gaudy it's good.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Completely +1 with Jems! Favorite place of mine, I think, was a toss-up between the Marina and the Helipad. ;->

Only one frustration; seems like the Mean Streets continued on, judging by the view out the windows of the gym, but no way to get over there...sigh, guess it was just for further color and set decoration. :)

Uwk
    who noticed in a lot of the rooms: yep, this is a place in Freeport, all right... ;->
    Rushd and Breanna like this.
  5. Rushd Active Member

You must have wanted to visit the lady of the night or the dealer on the corner? /wink
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Neither; just curious...well, kitteh! ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Leafa Active Member

It is ahhh mazing!!!
  8. Rushd Active Member

Thank you very much!
  9. Rushd Active Member

This property is no longer available to visit unfortunately. But here is an unedited video for those who may have missed out on one of my favorite projects.