Dirge Mastery Rune Effect

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Corran, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Corran Member

Hi Guys can I please ask that you look at the Dirge Mastery Effect which is giving an added effect to Caco of Blades .. this is fine .. HOWEVER you REPLACED Caco of blades with peal of battle and added the same reuse timer (2 mins 20 seconds) to it so caco never ever gets cast because it pales in comparison to its counter part

To fix this you could make CoB on a seperate reuse timer from peal so we could actually be able to cast it maybe or combine the really poor CoB damage proc into peal and actually have some benefit from the summer effect ?

Thank you
    Elorastar and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Corran Member

Also troubs proc aria off all abilitys .. what do dirges get instead ? nothing ? sad dirge <-- :(
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

hopefully the runes are just placeholder and they get the correct effect within the next patch before getting on live server
  4. Elorastar Member

I agree 100% with Corran. Peal of Battle is so much better compared with Cacophony of Blades. I researched Peal to ancient as fast as I could and CoB was languishing at expert for the reasons Corran stated...why use it with the same timer as Peal. I'd buy a master Caco and GM it, but no master for sale (very few dirge masters for sale in fact) Corran's suggestions are very good. Please put the two on separate timers, combine them, change the effect to Peal of Battle or anything to make dirges want to spend the coins to get it and then lose the group and raid power of Peal.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

I admire the fact that on year 15 you can still find it in your soul to have hope for anything related to EQ2.
    CSP84 and Beee like this.
  6. Airwalker Member

How do you get Peal of Battle? There’s mention of it on the board but nothing from wiki on where it’s from.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The runes on Test at the moment are confirmed as placeholders. Kander said on Discord that the proper ones will be on Test "soon"
    Breanna likes this.