Dinged 20, hallmark bugged?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Gaige, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

I dinged 20 about 10 mins ago, and I went to Elddar to do my hallmark, and couldn't get in the dojo.

Wasn't just me either.

I sent in a ticket and relogged, still nothing :/
  2. ARCHIVED-otomo Guest

I didn't have a problem. After I killed the fallen master it was another long run through Antonica and done. The staff is nice, but I prefer dual wield.
  3. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Can't even get in the dojo at all, door is bugged.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jaqkie Guest

somone sent me a tell asking me this also .. tell you the truth i have no clue i had no problem completing the quest and yea nice staff i like h2h whit my monk looks like your surfing :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Works now. I guess it was just something with the server lag earlier. Just dinged 20 :)
  6. ARCHIVED-TheloniusX Guest

It was bugged for me as well weird. Couldn't get in
  7. ARCHIVED-Aonevm Guest

i did my hallmark at 18, kill 25 gnolls easy / water pail was a pain took 4 tries ( another doing it took 7 ) / fallen monk was damm good fight :)

only 3 steps ? i thought it should be more involved but oh well.

never had prob getting in to talk to censee(sp?)
  8. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Took me 4 tries with the water as well.
  9. ARCHIVED-Bedubs Guest

Yep, I tried last night and it was bugged for me. Happy to see that I'm not the only one. I even tried logging out and back in again with no luck.
  10. ARCHIVED-PatrickBateman Guest

is snagging my arm on the Elddar Grove Gate supposed to happen 4 times in a row??
  11. ARCHIVED-Lindary Guest

It all depends on which way you go back to Elddar Grove.
  12. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

I did mariners bell ---> Willow Wood ---> Elddar
  13. ARCHIVED-Huca Guest

I hit "call of qeynos" (ww) -> elddar
  14. ARCHIVED-Apake Guest

i went through the Down Below, it connects every qeynos zone to every other qeynos zone, got there on the first try withou failing
  15. ARCHIVED-naadrak Guest

I also was not able to get into the dojo until after the server down time this morning, I camped at the dojo doors, logged in, got quest part 1, killed the 25 gnolls, got quest part 2, got the bucket of water (Only 2 tries, starcrest ->willowwood ->Elddar grove), completed part 3 and finished the quest.

Maybe I was just lucky, but I would suggest trying the broken door as soon after a server down event as possible.