Digital Download question

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-sinister1980, Aug 25, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-sinister1980 Guest

My wife purchased and downloaded the Everquest II from the online store, the digital download version of the game. While she was creating her character I noticed she had access to the Fae or Fairy race. So I thought, that would be cool to play and I decided to download the same game as well, to my dismay the two races were locked for me, only showed a black outline of the cool races that I could not access.
    After an hour or so of searching around, I look under what features are available to my account and all it shows is Everquest II and some other useless junk but my wife's account shows everything from the Desert of Flames to the Echoes of Faydwer(which had the spiffy fairy race), she even had those small adventure packs. She did not download or purchase any of these, it all came from one download from that digital download of Everquest II............We thought that she might of purchased and downloaded the Echoes of Faydwer instead but we checked the billing info as well and it shows up with some Item ID number and says Everyquest II Digital Download. I'd assume if we did it should of said Echoes of Faydwer or Everquest II: Echoes of Faydwer, do correct me though if I am wrong.
    I tried to check the boxes in the launchpad under preferences as well but they cannot be accessed the boxes are grayed out. I'm at a loss and would appreciate any feed back on this. Btw, I apologize if this isn't in the right forum section, after a couple of hours of messing around with this.