Did they nerf our tank pet already?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Shalwin, May 19, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Shalwin Guest

I can't find anything in the patch notes saying they decreased the effectiveness of our tank pet's taunts, but I sure can tell a difference. I pull MOBs with our slow DOT line, and as of yesterday, I'm almost dead before my pet can gain aggro. Also, my pet doesn't seem to do group taunts anymore either. Nothing I can't work around, but it sure would be nice to know what is going on.

Has anyone else noticed this?
  2. ARCHIVED-Druzgotek Guest

Yes, I notice he is a very poor aggro holder, thats why I made a thread in combat about it, too bad it seems just one person agrees. lol
  3. ARCHIVED-eburgos Guest

the tank pet nerf is only on 1 skill and no they havent nerfed it yet.

The problem is the tank pet have the taunts but use it randomly, thats why you almost got killed while pulling with the long dot. They were better before.
  4. ARCHIVED-Deila Guest

That's basically my take on it. CA use seems to be totally random with our pets. Some fights, pets will taunt like a champ. Other fights, never.
    That lack of consistency in performance of basic defensive function is what I suspect is behind the majority of tank pet problems.
  5. ARCHIVED-friedx100 Guest

Are you pulling with bats? I never lose aggro when pulling with bats. You might get aggro from the long dots because of the Lich procs. Our bats dont proc because the spell is not disease based.