Did I hear right??

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Milliebii, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Milliebii Well-Known Member

Just watched the You Tube version of EQ2 Insider 4

At 1:30 of the you tube version it Luperza says that Roshen (her replacement) will be shared between EQ and EQ2?
    So do we now have a part time Community Manager?
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Obviously I'm not 100% sure, but my guess would be that we will have Roshen as both Community Managers until the switch that always occurs between all the CM's. From what I'm lead to believe, there is a team of them (like 12+) who all rotate through the SoE games every few months (maybe 1 year). If this is the case, then Roshen will be with both EQ1 and EQ2 until the switch, then we will either get a new one (#Bringbacklupy) or Roshen full time.
  3. Korucuu Well-Known Member

There was also recent recruitment for a Community Support role for EQ/EQ2, so that may impact/help.

This was the job role:

JOB OPPORTUNITY. Metaverse Mod Squad has an opening for a Community Support role for EQ/EQII. This is a REMOTE role, so you can work from Zimbabwe, as long as you have a good internet connection and don't mind working to our time zone.
    It is very time-sensitive position, so you'll need to apply FAST, like NOW. Do not wait a day. Start date is immediate, and I will reply to this post when the position is filled.
    - expertise in EQ/EQII is a REQUIREMENT
    - superlative written communication and creative writing skills
    - experience with Community Management (tangental experience accepted)
    - available full time M-F, no excuses.
    - excellent time management skills, with ability to cope with extremely short deadlines
    - moderation experience
    - deeply embedded love of gaming and the player community is required
    Milliebii and Malleria like this.