Did GUK just crash?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Bunny FouFou, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Bunny FouFou New Member

yeah, but I don't even work for SOE....... :S - hehehe
  2. Tuzek New Member

How bord are we lmao. convo on the support forums
  3. Tuzek New Member

this sucks. hope they hurry up
  4. Borelen New Member

bored enough to convo and keep pressing the update button on server status >.>
  5. Bunny FouFou New Member

blah... I came back after long break yesterday.. .. and now I will be on biz trip for next 10 days. BOO!!! I only have 4 more hours to play...
  6. Nintova New Member

lmao convo on support forums, classic, im still very curious on the past week of locked server status, if the server is dieing we will probably be merged (don't think they will buy a new one) and if its not a server dieing problem, has to be someone on guk has learned a new cheat or few different cheats.... kind of makes one curious.
  7. Tuzek New Member

server merge for guk wouldent be the worst thing in the world. that server id dead 99% of the time
    Be sick to go to crushbone lol. adleast we would have compation
  8. Borelen New Member

Indeed. Was a major exploit earlier. And a similar shutdown happened yesterday from what I was told. So yea. Curious.
  9. Tuzek New Member

Haha we got two pages goin so far. man this sucks lmao
  10. Tuzek New Member

ooo what was the exsploit
  11. Borelen New Member

Guk is a combo of like 3 servers already iirc. I was originally Nektulos.
  12. Tuzek New Member

yep I came from nek back in the day. that was a fun server. a lot of peps on that server and when it merged most quit or jumped **** to a diff server
  13. Tuzek New Member

lol that blocked out shippppppp
  14. Steelbeard New Member

x2 xp weekend would be nice if i didnt have to work all weekend, and if this keeps up i might just have to get out my old ps1 and start smashing ff7 again.
  15. Borelen New Member

I heard that! lmao. I was thinking playing Minecraft until i fell asleep.......which wouldn't take long.... wait, can i say Minecraft since Landmark is about? >.>
  16. Borelen New Member

17. Nintova New Member

minecraft is def fun, got pc and 360 version, wife and I played it allot, still do from time to time when not mine numbing on eq2 lol