Did Everfrost server go down?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Katz, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Katz Well-Known Member

I was having difficulty with the loyalty token daily updating, not getting credit for kills and such so I logged all the way out. Now I can't login at all....says there is an error.

Anyone else having this problem today?
  2. Pionus New Member

Yes. Receiving a pop up window from launchpad stating that there is an "Error".
  3. Hunnybee New Member

I'm on Crushbone and I'm getting the error message as well.
  4. Pariel Active Member

Freeport here - same error
  5. I like jam New Member

I'm on splitpaw, getting error message and can't log in
  6. Kloenpott New Member

I´m on Valor and having same problem.

I also noticed that if you try a few times there pops up a message that the password is incorrect and you have to fill it in at an seperate window (with more informations like account name, character, server).

Another thing is that the accountmanagement page is having some problems too. I was able to log in but not able to go the game pass section. It did not load and was showing white page in my browser.
  7. Indabuff Active Member

Same thing here had trouble updating daily quest...logged out and now cant get back in...on Guk here
  8. Feylone Active Member

Same. Can't log back in and wife was having problems getting the daily quest to update.
  9. Ssrilith Member

I cant log on Antonia Bayle keep getting the "error"
  10. Katz Well-Known Member

Hopefully they know about it. There needs to be a "report the game went kaboom" button somewhere. :/
  11. Ssrilith Member

lol Katz that would be awesome!
  12. Strac Active Member

Same on Nagafen. Also, my patcher started downloading a 1.7GB update.... o_O
  13. Menomoree New Member

Neither launch pad nor account manager are letting me log in with any accounts.
  14. jackbauer New Member

Yeah..like an emergency Tweet Button when the log-in servers are down! lol
  15. Taemisa Active Member

I think one of the problems is that it's a weekend so they probably have a scaled down crew on hand who have to call in some of the regular crew to come fix things when the game goes completely wonky.
  16. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Worse than a normal weekend, even. It's Superbowl Sunday. Probably scaled down even further than usual.
  17. Kilar Active Member

The servers have had problems for the last 5 hrs. Crashes, logging in info not recognised, Market place going down, SC balance not showing, I even had a message at one point saying my credit card info was not recognised. Basically the worst afternoon I have had trying to play EQ2.