DEVS - need your help with brigands, this is out of hand

Discussion in 'PVP Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-dnice74, Mar 24, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Ameniel Guest

Wreakinn@Vox wrote:
    [p]Who's this 'best in the game' chanter? Also didn't realize they get 41 mezzes. And they are int casters, and you did say brigs vs 'int casters'. [/p][p]And...you are owned, youv'e been owning yourself this whole thread. [/p][p][IMG][/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Syslik Guest

Wreakinn@Vox wrote:
    You put forth no reasonable ideas which could be implemented without utterly breaking the game or requiring man-years of coding effort. I thought you had 20 suggestions? Ignoring me does not abrogate the need to do something constructive, and I'm not going away. Where are you taking this thread now? A discussion on the merits of manashield or how your AAs revolve around your pet (again, your class-defining feature) while never even attempting to solve the "problem" of you vs. a brig while all the while maintaining that the developers should brainstorm about Wreakinn's thread?
  3. ARCHIVED-Gromann Guest

Wreakinn@Vox wrote:
    Have you played a Warlock in PvP? t7? I don't think so, so do not even BEGIN to tell me what we can and cannot do, you have only been on the receiving end of my wand, and to be quite honest you flat out suck at playing a conjuror. I've gone 1v1 with you waiting on my group to fly in, and just like the botter mages you just stand there and nuke with your pet out, when what you should have done is plane shifted the pet and stepped out of my range while he tore me a new one. You are ranked 7th in Conj Kills on the server because there aren't even 10 T7 Conjurors on the server that actually pvp. You are ranked first in Conj deaths, and no its not because you solo because in all my nights pvping, i've run across you 2 dozen times at least, only twice ungrouped. Its because you lack the knowledge of your own class and are incapable of learning how to deal with difficult opponents. Use your damn mage pet, plane shift that sucker, and run your but off while the pet root/nukes you enemy to death. Run totems, there is absolutely no excuse for a brigand to get the jump on you if you are paying attention, and if he does, shame on you for letting him. You should ALWAYS be a step ahead of a scout, especially as a mage class, because you know once they close that gap 9 times out of 10 its over. As for me, brigands can dispel magic i'm told, but since i don't play one i do not know for sure. Manashield takes damage no different than your HPs would, and if you think blowing manashield at the start of a fight is smart you have absolutely no clue how it works. I get decapped with manashield up, i just lost 5k of my 7k total power pool. Add 1 or 2 more .5sec cast CAs and uh oh, im out of mana and have no more defense. What you do not understand is that EVERY class has SOME WAY of defeating ANY enemy. There is noone out there, save an assassin or ranger with a lucky high crit on their 15minute abilities, that you should be unable to beat if you simply learn how to do it and apply that knowledge every time you encounter one. I've fought every class there is, i know how to beat any one of them, and with the exceptions of being 1shotted the only time i lose a 1v1 is when I screw it up, and i realize it the second i do it. The original point i think you were trying to make in this thread is that Brigands tear clothies a new one, but throughout the entirety of this thread, it all boils down to Conjurors being the only ones that can't win vs a brig. Now i'm not sifting thru 400+ posts to find one, but i'm pretty sure you are the only conjuror that has posted here, but every other clothie has pretty much told you to learn your strength and weaknesses, and stick by what works. Regardless, you said twice that you are done talking to me, so i don't quite understand why you keep replying. You made a whiney post, i made a comment that was dead on with what you were complaining about, you started some crying about how you expected better from me, though i don't really give a crap about your opinion as you obviously don't give a crap about anyone elses unless you hold the same one, and then i flamed because all you managed to accomplish in this thread is show everyone how big of a ***** you can be when it comes to not being able to have your cake, and eat it too. Get over it, unless you learn how to properly play your class against all types of enemies, you will never beat them. You first mistake was letting a brigand close the gap, which you can EASILY avoid by running totems and keeping range, and carrying a few potions to cure in the event that you do get stunned or rooted. He wont rip your pet a new one, especially plane shifted, but you just pvp like you wear plate and have 15k hitpoints and noone can hurt you, but when you die you cry on the boards about how so and so is overpowered rather than go to the conjuror boards and ask advice on how to beat certain classes.
  4. ARCHIVED-Echgar Guest

The bickering back and forth between a few people here is pretty well out of hand. As a result, I am afraid I need to bring this thread to a close. Please remember that posting on forums such as these will bring you into proximity with other players that do not necessarily share your opinion. You are welcome to disagree with them, but when it gets to the point where it is personal, you probably just need to agree to disagree and move on. In your posts, you should always remain constructive and respectful. Save the PvP for in-game. :)