Devs - help us, help you!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Deadlyfocus, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Deadlyfocus Active Member

I would spend time, playing on test server, to be able to find out how runes are working, rest of items, and other mechanics. Please give us a boost to lvl 120 with gear. You already doing so much work, let us, who is willing to help, help you to test it. Contact me in the game or via mail.
    - Played from the beginning of the game.
    - Played all classes - extended knowledge of classes.
    - Seen most changes in game mechanics.
    - Constructive and productive criticism.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

They do give you a boost to 110. It doesn't take much to level to 120 and a few solo weeklies will give enough currency to buy some unlocked gear. Only thing lacking is in-game coin. If you have a lot of the loyalty tokens, you can open platinum bags.
    Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  3. Deadlyfocus Active Member

Where is that boost to 110?
  4. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Unless they turned it off, should automatically show up in your bags - may need to zone or log off / back on for it to appear.
    Deadlyfocus likes this.
  5. Deadlyfocus Active Member

i will check on it thank you
  6. Deadlyfocus Active Member

i checked there isnt any boost in bags
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Did you make a traditional level 1 character on the Test server or did you create a level 100 heroic? You "should" have had 2 baubles drop silently into inventory - one for level 110 adventurer and one for level 110 tradeskills. I'm not sure about heroic characters, but I know everyone else got one. It now is awarded within about 30 seconds of logging in a new character on the Test server. There is no message that goes along with it, it just shows up in your bags.
    Wulfgyr and Breanna like this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I usually create heroic characters for my temp-chars and the buff drops in bag after logging in and you're done getting all the onscreen messages.
    Wulfgyr likes this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I got the baubles 2days ago when I logged on to an old toon of mine .
    Wulfgyr and Breanna like this.