Devs can you please explain this oversight...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Andariel, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Andariel Member

AOM Paladin Merc Stats:

CC: 300%
    CB: 256%
    Potency: 250%
    AB: 1500
    Resists: 34446 (SERIOUSLY)

AOM Inquisitor Merc Stats:

CC: 850%
    CB: 525%
    Potency: 725%
    AB: 8000
    Resists: 161117

These were both summoned from my character which has 920% CC 146k Resists 1.02m HPS so clearly isnt feeding off my stats. Can you please fix the paladin merc 50gold every 30min for those junk stats is just clearly wrong and has to be a massive oversight.
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

We need to see how the other two are as well though. Can someone post the stats if they have either of the other two mercs. With the price the new mercs are at the broker, it would be good to make sure we aren't getting another lemon like Kilphin.
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, what zones were you in when you summoned them? I remember in ToV mercs gained a huge buff to their stats when in the expansion zones, but were horribad in old zones. Did you summon the inquisitor in AoM and the paladin in the guild hall maybe?

Edit: Yea, as I suspected, it's dependent on what zone you're in. The stats on the left are in my guild hall, the stats on the right are after I zoned into Tranquil Sea.
    [IMG]
  4. Deago Well-Known Member

Now if they just left all the mercs with the boosted stats at 100 (in any zone) it would be pretty cool! :D
  5. Andariel Member

Yeah was in my guild hall that fixed that problem but still why the heck is the Inq Merc stats so much higher ? Oh well its trivial i just use em when im running around harvesting anyways to keep stuff from bothering me or the occasional omg im bored think ill do a adv solo. (but lately i just log off instead lol)
  6. oofo New Member

The inq drop is counted as etheral i dont think the others are. Have seen 2 both from big lava end boss.