Deity Infusion Window is still a little buggy

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mercychalice, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

It seems to be having trouble recognizing partial stacks or crafted infusers. I can infuse the item in my bags, just not in the window. I specifically had trouble with a partial stack of advanced planar ability mod infusers, and any of the crafted twark or planar infusers I had to use from my bags. I don't know if other types would have trouble as well, since I used those from full stacks. Thank you.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You don't use the Deity window with crafted or dropped infusers. Right-click the infuser, Use, then click the item in question. Most of the time you will need to unequip the item you're infusing and infuse from your bags.

Deity Modifier Layer lets you spend plat to do deity infusion. EQ2 button, Deity, Infusion tab. Drag an item to the box, then start clicking until either the item is completely infused, or your budget has been reached. Which stats are boosted is a crap shoot: it will be STA, ABMod, POT, or Crit Bonus.

Physical Modifier Layer is something you completely control. The infusers that drop in instances and raids apply to this layer, as do crafted infusers. The stats that can be modified are STA, ABMod, POT and Crit Bonus, and you can choose what stats to boost simply by deciding what infuser you will use.

After a while, you get a message saying something like, "This infuser can't infuse this item". How do you know what CAN be used to infuse it? Look yourself up on Dragon's Armory.

Click an item you have equipped, click the Infusers tab (below the paperdoll/gear piccies), then expand Physical Modifier Layer. Expand a stat, and you will get a list of which exact infusers can be used on that item. Repeat for all four infusable stats.

[IMG]

Start by using any crafted infusers that stat will take. I run solos daily to get items to salvage so I can make infusers, but you can craft (or get someone to craft for you) older infusers that ALSO work, it just takes more. You can also mass-produce handcrafted attunable items and salvage those to get infuser fragments for crafting infusions.

For example, on my helmet, I've boosted a lot of Potency, and now only Planar Ancient Potency Infusers will work on it. If you can't infuse that stat anymore at all, you will see "There are no more infuser items that can upgrade this stat on this layer." But if I open Stamina on this item, there's a whole grocery list of infusers I can use.

The Deepforge Handcrafted infusers don't need salvaged pieces or rares: they use common harvests. Once I've used as many of those as it will take, I use Reconstructed Planar Infusers, and any infusers that have dropped in instances/raids.

IMHO, the easiest way to use infusers is to drag the infusers onto a hotbar, then make yourself a couple of ACT triggers, the first dings when you get a successful infusion, the second tells you when you need to switch to the next higher type of infuser:

<Trigger R="You have infused" SD="" ST="1" CR="F" C=" General" T="F" TN="Player" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="try using a different infuser" SD="Needs different infuser" ST="3" CR="F" C=" General" T="F" TN="Player" Ta="F" />
  3. Wilowsong Active Member

Same thing happened to me, I couldn't drag my infuser to the window. I had to infuse it in my backpack.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

And just why not? I've been using the deity window with every type of infuser until it broke last week. I've never had an issue before with it. I've been using the deity window for this since it came out like that. I'm not sure if you're aware, but there's a second tab on the deity window made just for quickly mass-infusing items! o_O I should never need an act trigger for infusing, and doing it by hand, one at a time, is tedious. That's why the window was created in the first place. Thanks for the advice, but I've been infusing gear since it came out with both plat and infusions, both crafted and dropped, and both by hand and through the deity window, and I'd really rather they correct the issue.